Sega Mega Drive Smurf / Schtroumpfs / Schlumpfe

Discussion in 'Rare and Obscure Gaming' started by Monsieur_NES, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Monsieur_NES

Monsieur_NES Newly Registered

Hello, I am a collector of NES. I am also French and I am looking for info on a pack Mega drive here:
    [​IMG]

I supplement everything I know about it below:

The goal is to be able to direct the searches to see a few copies of this pack that looks like a ghost!

I start for my argument:

From memory this photo is taken from an internet sale of 2007, so there is indeed a collector who must hold this pack.

European type feed;
    Video stream via RF switch - antenna jack (specialties from certain European countries: Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, United Kingdom);
    Pack with a game "blue cover" post 1993;
    2 joysticks start white buttons that correspond to MD1 versions, so may not be the original ones but not verifiable because of the flash on the pack;
    Excluded Toys'R'Us, established in France and Germany from 1987, in Belgium before 1993;
    The red oval shape below the console image seems to contain a message type: included the Smurfs game. The pixel porridge does not allow you to see which language is used.
    Logo Toys'R'Us used from 1997 for this version according to this site http://magasin-jouet.net/historique-toys-r-us

My theory, I lean for a late release pack but several date inconsistency gets me, 1997's toys'r'us logo but the Smurfs around the world came out in 1996 so odd to make a pack with an older game.

If someone has seen this pack recently or know the possessor who is not "kaori30" I am taker

cordially

2. Dracarys

Dracarys Rapidly Rising Member

Heh, I knew I remembered that name from somewhere.
    I still have no info about it but there are a lot of knowledgeable people in here who might be able to help.
    From experience, if something is rare somebody has a box full of it in his basement. I'm sure it will turn up some day.

3. Monsieur_NES

Monsieur_NES Newly Registered

No one ? :/