[Request] XDK 12-24-14 Huge Recovery Release

Discussion in 'File Downloads - Share and Request' started by iKeo, Feb 23, 2016.

1. fate6

fate6 Haha, I killed a Pumpkin!

Well my upload seems to have pooped itself.... Still uploading the recoveries but it's going to take just a tad longer. :(

EDIT: also what up with 5787.0 having two recovery ISOs? one is named like normal but the other has XSF in the name and is a bit smaller.

CodeAsm likes this.
  2. CodeAsm

CodeAsm ohci_write: Bad offset 30

The one you got there, I found the slight size diference being the XSF one contains: 0x10000 and one atleast at 0x107EC would that mean (slighlty) diferent layout?
    Code:
    MICROSOFT*XBOX*MEDIAXBOX_DVD_LAYOUT_TOOL_SIG
    The other one does not have this, and is probably an normal
    Code:
    Microsoft CDIMAGE UDF
    So maybe this one was send to headquaters for signing? or this one IS signed, I dont know yet. but one could try both.
    By the way, the XSF one does start with XSF in the beginning:
    Code:
    58 53 46 1A 00 04 00 00 00 2C 1D 08 00 00 00 00    XSF......,......

fate6 likes this.
  3. fate6

Could it be a test version of sorts or maybe some internal use version? Then it was signed or what have you and sent to devs thus the other one without the XSF?

4. fate6

Code:
    https://mega.nz/#F!LYh0GC7T!MnbNb-YKg5o7JUorImWGKA
    All but the remote recoveries should be there now with the remote ones being added latter.
    Stilll uploading some of the ISO with symbols but they should be done soon enough, Didn't want to forget to post link soooo yea.

CodeAsm likes this.
  5. CodeAsm

CodeAsm ohci_write: Bad offset 30

Sorry if my english or general internal dev knoweldge (360 era) isnt up to level, I just thing the xsf one is a earlier stage of image finalisation. maybe we should compare dates and layout, dunno. But could be very minimal of importance, and maybe only intresting enough for historians who research MS dev cycles. I dont know yet how to check if a image is signed, or validated for internal or external usage... xsf means something, I think it could be a step in image creation, then if that checks out, MS makes a iso using this layout and burns/presses this to disk (using the tested layout for best performance).
    Thanks for sharing on mega, that could be handy for some. :p

6. fate6

So my power cut out while uploading the remote recoveries, five or so files are missing and I am not looking through all those files to see which ones.
    If anyone needs or wants one of the missing ones and has double checked the mega links then PM me or post here and i'll upload the requested recoveries somewhere else.

Also let me know of any corrupted ones.

7. Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard LulzSec Hillbilly