[Request] Wipeout HD builds, betas, prereleases or any Wipeout related stuff

Discussion in 'File Downloads - Share and Request' started by MrOrbital, May 15, 2013.

1. MrOrbital

MrOrbital Member

I have a large Wipeout collection!
    All games for all platforms in all regions + promos, demos, soundtracks, press kits and platinum editions... One thing bugs me though...
    In early 2008 Wipeout HD:s "Zone mode" failed an epilepsy test and had to be remade. The game got delayed. When it was released in September the same year Zone mode looked a lot different. I'm trying to find this original preview build! I've seen both pictures and videos of it and I know a few that have actually played it. I have a debug PS3 that can handle pkg-files. That's what this preview build should exist as. It is not the press kit I'm looking for. I already have that. It just contains Wipeout HD as it was when it got released. Does anyone have any info about prereleases or betas of Wipeout HD? Any info at all? Any old pkg-files on someones harddrive? I'd like to play Zone as it was originally meant to be played...
    BR MrOrbital

2. kholdfuzion

kholdfuzion I kill consoles

The pal version of Wipeout Pulse for ps2 is dummied with model and track data from pulse psp/ps2 and hd in maya format. Rename dummy file to zip and use normal tools to open. At the moment I am unable to check em, but there might be beta elements in that.

3. Flash

Flash Dauntless Member

Really ? I have WP PAL (SCES-54748) and there's only PADZ2 dummy file that doesn't look like any kind of archive, just bunch of zeroes, that's all.

4. defor

defor Intrepid Member

yeah- can you confirm this and the disc version/serial you speak of?- my version didn't have any dummy data either iirc.
    I HAVE found a portion of one of the maya models in the PSP Wipeout Pure data files, and a large amount of sdk samples and test files.

5. kholdfuzion

kholdfuzion I kill consoles

Last edited: May 20, 2013
  6. MrOrbital

MrOrbital Member