[request]PSML Page Development Tool Release 1.0

Discussion in 'File Downloads - Share and Request' started by vitas155, Jan 7, 2019.

1. vitas155

vitas155 Rapidly Rising Member

[​IMG]
    Actually looking for this kit to develop online channels for the PlayStation BB Navigator
    Judging by the channel list navigator, it had at least about 10 companies namely:
    1: Sony
    2: Konami
    3: Bandai
    4: Namco
    5: Electronic Arts
    6: KOEI
    7: Hudson
    8: Capcom
    9: Yahoo Japan
    10: Biglove Japan
    and this is not a complete list, I do not think that with such a small list, this development kit did not leak into free access, if anyone has a request to put it

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
    WorldGenesis and pool7 like this.
  2. HI_Ricky

HI_Ricky Intrepid Member

I also looking it too

3. richi902

richi902 Robust Member

i wanted to have it too, but i guess this is nearly impossible to get.

4. vitas155

nothing is impossible, I thought at one time that the image of the PS2 version of Front Mission Online is also impossible to find, but now I have it, and tomorrow I’m also going to have a beta version of this game, and with that, I will be found where it is, patience :)

5. uyjulian

uyjulian Rising Member

I don't think it will come out anytime soon.

What we DO know is that:
    PSML is XML; tags are pretty descriptive like XHTML
    More XML tags can be dumped from the PSML viewer binary
    Small/Pawn, used in some GTA games like San Andreas, is used in PSML as the scripting language. I think a decompiler exists for it, but not sure about it.

6. vitas155

and where are we in a hurry? as it comes up so it comes out, I have been bothering a lot to work with channels without it, I’ll soon lay out some of my work

7. Otello

Otello Member

Because it was used in Japan exclusively. Do you think that Japanese people, who are happy to work overtime and do everything their boss demands, will be able to leak some confidential stuff?

8. vitas155

I think nothing is impossible, we can only wait and hope

9. krHACKen

krHACKen #CNNisISIS

I kindly request [former] engineers from SCEl to leak the content of the authoring server.
    Thanks in advance,
    Your friend kHn at ASSGames.

pool7 and svotib like this.
  10. vitas155

Do you seriously think that former engineers are just sitting on this forum and just give thanks to you for what we are looking for?:D
    It is very unlikely that any of them could bring to the flash drive or download such software onto the file exchanger and remain unnoticed.:)

krHACKen likes this.
  11. Otello

Otello Member

There's no better place for the retired SCEI engineers than the Assemblergames. :)

krHACKen likes this.
  12. l_oliveira

l_oliveira Officer at Arms

Translating to plain english:
    PSBBN stuff need to be encrypted by an authoring server to function. It does not load data that isn't encrypted with the correct key. So you need to ask someone who worked there to leak the encryption keys that the authoring server used.
    (this reply is for vitas155)

svotib, pool7 and krHACKen like this.
  13. vitas155

Thanks, of course, for clarification, but I have no particular problems with understanding English, my knowledge is simply not enough to correctly answer in English, so I use Google translate to answer, but it does not always accurately convey the essence of what I want to say :)

I currently spend all my experiments with channels only on the basis of already existing channels, editing xml files, using different combinations of scripts and page layouts. I would also like to learn how to edit scripts for a start, then I could try to create my own unique channel, but unfortunately I haven’t yet found any information on editing or creating scripts for online PSBBN channels

14. l_oliveira

Translation to english was a joke, basically saying "translating to non technical terms".

My point is that it is impossible to create new PSBBN XMLs because it only accept encrypted files that only SONY could create with their authoring server.

svotib and pool7 like this.
  15. vitas155

At the moment I am working on creating a channel from which everyone could download any audio, video and pkg files. As I was able to create a menu for such a channel using the EA channel menu as a basis, I was also able to make the directory of the video being downloaded screwed Konam channel’s remnants to it, now I’m trying to make a section for downloading and installing pcg games using scripts and hml files from the download pages for games from KOEI and Hudson channels using the menu for downloading videos from Konami channel, but it seems I’m close to solving this problem s, I'll share the video if I manage to implement it :)

16. l_oliveira

You can't create anything because it only read encrypted, authored files. SONY would sanction whatever is encrypted and only allow it to be deployed after their sanction. The thing won't accept files from the internet without proper encryption. At best you could make it work inside the HDD I suppose.

uyjulian, svotib and pool7 like this.