[REQUEST] .ppf patch for Guitar Hero 2 Demo Disc

Discussion in 'File Downloads - Share and Request' started by drummer_a13, Mar 18, 2016.

Tags:
  1. drummer_a13

drummer_a13 Newly Registered

So I stumbled upon an article recently:

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=126340

There was a hack that lets you access songs that were hidden in the 10-song demo disc. All the links for the patches are down though, so I'd like to request a reupload of those. Thanks in advance.

2. LocalH

LocalH Spirited Member

Old post, but hope this helps. It's not the old PPFs, but it's even better - the demo actually had *31* songs on it, and the combination of the three patches only allowed access to 30 of the songs. This unlocks all menus (including the broken career mode, as well as the options for lefty flip, widescreen, and I think progressive scan), and it all fits in one ISO.

GH2 10-song demo hack

By default, only the original 10 songs normally available in the demo are accessible. To access the other 21 songs, the unlock all code is YYY (triangle triangle triangle on a Dualshock 2). Cheat text will not appear on screen, but cheat sound effect will play.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
    americandad likes this.
  3. drummer_a13

drummer_a13 Newly Registered

Tried it out and it works well on my PS2. Thanks a lot for the link!

LocalH likes this.
  4. LocalH

LocalH Spirited Member

Also note that some venues will drop frames pretty badly, notably Stonehenge.

drummer_a13 likes this.