[Request] Nintendo E3 2009 Press Kit

Discussion in 'File Downloads - Share and Request' started by Ligero_miguel, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Ligero_miguel

Ligero_miguel Rising Member

Hi, I'm looking for this old press kit that was published on Nintendo's website long time ago, I'm concretely looking for it because it does have KH stuff. Thanks in advance :)

2. zidapi

zidapi Rapidly Rising Member

Ligero_miguel likes this.
  3. Ligero_miguel

OMG, I actually wasn't expecting anyone to have it, it was just more like a random try. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    And yeah, I downloaded all Nintendo PK that are uploaded on archive.org (trying to find Kingdom Hearts stuff), but I wasn't lucky. I knew that this concrete one does have KH stuff so that's why I made the post. Thanks again!

4. zidapi

No problem, happy to help!

I’ve been archiving Nintendo’s complete online E3 press kits since the early 2000s, so if you’re missing anything else let me know.

Once this place shuts down you can contact me at Obscure Gamers.

5. Ligero_miguel

I'm mainly looking for Kingdom Hearts stuff, I don't know if any of your other PKs could include stuff from Chain of Memories (GBA), Re:Coded (NDS) or Dream Drop Distance (3DS), but if you could check it, it would be amazing.

Thanks again for your help and for sharing the stuff! It's great to know, I'll be sure to go there as well when this site shuts down.

6. zidapi

Alright, I had a look over what I had and found a few things. Square/Enix usually do their own press conferences and provide their own separate press kits, and my digital hoarding is nearly entirely Nintendo focused, so there isn’t a whole lot content wise.

Chain of Memories (E3 2004)
    I’m not entirely sure where this came from, because it’s not part of Nintendo’s Official Press CD from that year. It’s just 5 screens and a fact sheet.
    Square-Enix's own Press Kit CD from E3 that year has stuff for both Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts II.

Dream Drop Distance
    E3 2010 - When the 3DS was first revealed these screenshots accompanied the announcement that a KH game was in development.
    E3 2012 - It had already been released in Japan and was only a month out from a western release. So there’s a bunch of artwork, renders and screenshots in this one.

Birth By Sleep
    I also had this set of screenshots and a fact sheet for BBS from E3 2010.

7. Ligero_miguel

Oh my god! Thank you so much for this, the only thing that I had from here was the E3 2004 CD, but I never saw antything about the rest, THANK YOU SO MUCH for it! I really appreciate it. This will definitely be useful, thanks!