[REQ] Official PS2 Magazine Demo 05 SCED-50140

Discussion in 'File Downloads - Share and Request' started by Jonny_0093, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Jonny_0093

Jonny_0093 Member

Hello Everyone :) I want to ask if someone has this OPS2M demo disc, which has only one playable game : Gran Turismo 3.
    This version however is the first demo after Gran Turismo 2000 ( It re-use the same menu soundtrack ) and also have a lot of unused content.

I'll be really glad if someone can upload it.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Gou

Gou Name Jeff

I know that i have some of those early OPS2M discs, but i am not sure if i have this one.
    I'll check and give you an update tommorow! I would check now, but all of them are back on my parents house.

Jonny_0093 likes this.
  3. Jonny_0093

Jonny_0093 Member

Thanks Gou, I'll wait for your news tomorrow :).

4. Gou

Gou Name Jeff

Hello once again.
    I know for fact that i had more than 50 demo discs, but i only found 4 of them(66,70,71 and 73). And they are all a lot more recent than the disc that you are looking for. I suspect that my mother threw them away without my permission...
    I'm sorry.

On the bright side, the 5th disc that i found was the one that came with my PS2 back in 2002(i think). It's a PBPX-95514. I found some youtube videos about it, but i can't seem to find any download links for it.
    I used to play it when i was a kid, so i don't remember much, but i do remember that Ratchet & Clank was a bit different than the retail version. Anyone know if it's worth to rip and upload?

5. Jonny_0093

Jonny_0093 Member

No problem Gou, hope that someone else have this demo and can upload it. I've a ps2 demo disc which came with my console, actually I've 3 demo disc :
    -disc bundled with console ( klonoa 2, wrc, yabasic, gran turismo 3 video, and others )
    -ops2m demo (simpson hit and run, buffy vampire killer, scooby doo, super farm )
    -"gravity sucks" ( wipeout and overboard )

6. kHn

kHn Rising Member

7. Jonny_0093

Jonny_0093 Member

Thanks a lot kHn :) I'm downloading it now :)