[Release] Silent Hill Origins Leipzig 2006 demo

Discussion in 'File Downloads - Share and Request' started by ACHEESEDANISH, Aug 14, 2017.

1. upaluppa

upaluppa Active Member

I stumbled upon an extended draft version of the intro which confirms that the briefly seen cloaked figure is actually the two faced man who was cut from the final game:

The encounter with Alessa before the final dungeon using early demo music:

Travis being restrained in the hospital (From the Bad Ending):

Might be interesting to those who haven't seen them before.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
    ItsMeMario likes this.
  2. Borman

Borman Digital Games Curator

Always happy to talk about things.

I recommend that you watch the long video that I made about thIs version of the game. It has a ton of stuff you wont see elsewhere.

finalkillcams likes this.
  3. upaluppa

upaluppa Active Member

I've posted those FMV drafts as an addendum of sorts, as a comparison to the early version of the intro seen in your video.

I found it curious that the intro movie in the retail version still features Mr. Twilight, even though he plays no role in the storyline. I guess they were just reusing as many assets from Climax LA's version as possible when wrapping things up for the final release and didn't want to create an entirely new intro FMV.

I've also made a small donation to PtoPOnline as a thank you for your efforts!
    It's not much, but I'm just happy for all the new information, footage and the playable demo that we've got, so I felt like giving something back! ;)

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
  4. discworld

discworld Blue Brother

can you give me your paypal address for a donation?