Relationships...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by deep3r, Jan 2, 2012.

1. XerdoPwerko

XerdoPwerko Galaxy Angel Fanatic Extreme - Mediocre collector.

Better now than when you've invested two years into a relationship, I tell you that.

If it's such a simple situation, at a month of dating, she's not even your girlfriend.

Nothing to salvage in that relationship at all. Get out now.

If this were a longer relationship, if there were problems or a history of some situations, or if there were enough time to build some trust or whatever, there would be a minimal possibility of working things out if you would really want to.

In this case, get the fuck out of there.

2. Elliott

Elliott Active Member

I've been in this same situation before, I was a couple of months in with a girl and she cheated, except I made the mistake of continuing the relationship.

Guess what, two and a half years later (after we had been engaged) I find out that she had been dating another guy concurrently for around six months.

My advice to you would be to block this chicks number, block her on facebook, basically cut all ties with her. This type will do/say almost anything to continue stringing you along, I'd suspect she's quite convincing as well. You will find someone else that will love and respect you, I promise.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
  3. port187

port187 Serial Chiller

You should see things on the bright side, now you have +1 to mess around yourself :) Keep her around for "fun & games" until you find someone better.

If you play your cards right, during this temp. fun and games she will even run faster for you to make up for the mess.

Whatever happens, you can use this against her later on.

Whatever women do to mess with us, we can do better!! :thumbsup:

4. bobzee

bobzee [undefined]

"I was drunk" is not a reason for cheating. Lots of people in relationships can get steaming drunk and still go home to their other half.

If you accept this, you'll have to accept that it can, and probably will happen again. Any time you're apart, you'll get paranoid that she's off with someone else. Relationships need trust, and for it to be broken within one month is not a good sign.

Personally, i'd end the relationship but I wouldn't be so quick to cut all ties with her. I split up with someone who broke my trust, but didn't cut her out of my life. Now that I know about her upbringing, and all the shit that happened to her, I can understand why the relationship didn't work.

That was 16 years ago, and we've been close friends ever since. We can talk about anything, we've got respect for each other, we're there for each other in times of crisis, we get stoned beyond belief almost every week, and we get together for a fling when we're both single.

Good things can come from bad situations.

5. Rawit

Rawit Spirited Member

Being drunk is often used as an excuse... If she was sober enough to get naked and have sex, then she was sober enough to realize she was wrong at that moment. But she still did it. That only means one thing; she doesn't care as much about you as you do about her.
    Stop seeing her... It will save you from lots of hurt in the future.

6. XerdoPwerko

XerdoPwerko Galaxy Angel Fanatic Extreme - Mediocre collector.

You are one evil little fuck.;-)

I like you and want to subscribe to your newsletter, sir. :033:

7. derekb

derekb Well Known Member

bail out dude, if she did it once it will probably happen again

8. alphagamer

alphagamer What is this? *BRRZZ*.. Ouch!

Just going to leave that here...

http://www.laddertheory.com/

Read it, deny it if you want, but as far as I'm concerned it has always been acurate.

9. Pikkon

Pikkon "Moving in Stereo"

A chick like this is nothing but trouble,you should find out if she has done this before with her past boyfriends,I bet you'll get a great answer.

10. blueshogun96

blueshogun96 Robust Member

I know I'm going to sound like a REAL douche for saying this, but...

This guy isn't really going to keep dating this chick, is he? If so, then as much as I hate to say it, then he's acting like a mangina for taking her back. The fact that she got drunk and cheated shows a HUGE lack of responsibility on her part, and you should get out fast. Think about it.

Are people so dependent on a relationshit (pun intended) in order to have validity in life? Goodness.

For God's sake, listen to some Tom Leykis, DTB (Dump That B@#%&) and find a new girlfriend! Show some back bone, man up and quit tolerating such s@#%!

11. C-Kronos

C-Kronos Intrepid Member

I wouldn't give this kind of advice, cheating for an eye for an eye type of situation isn't good advice at all, it just leads to more complications.

I was in a similar situation, got engaged, and then found out she had cheated on me with her ex, twice. I tried to forgive her, but I was only fooling myself.

Anyways, long story short, I ended up cheating on her, sent her pics, and wrote her a letter picking at every single behavioral flaw she had. It crushed her, but hey, I guarantee she'll think twice before cheating on someone again >.>

Although, I do feel bad for leaving her mother to pick up the broken pieces.. I'm pretty sure that was pretty evil of me to do, but she more than deserved it..

12. Cyantist

Cyantist Site Supporter 2012,2013,2014,2015

Yeah, do NOT become the tampon, you get a reputation for it and women will see you as the go to guy for advice etc and to treat like crap.

13. C-Kronos

C-Kronos Intrepid Member

Just remember the golden rule for these types of hectic situations.. When in doubt, C4!

14. CodeAsm

CodeAsm ohci_write: Bad offset 30

Made me smile, true...
    + my first post here about your heart. I think only when u sure about someone you can be together. Wich is apperently according to allot of people here Very unlikely.
    How you doing deep3r? how you feel, just today?

15. deep3r

deep3r Fiery Member

I feel better today, its just that Ive never had this happen to me and I didnt know how to deal with it. Im giving her another chance, even though it seems the whole of the community will hate me for it, but im going to be a lot stronger towards her. Ive yet to see her face to face, when we get to have a real chat, where I really want to talk about it. The thing is, shes done stuff already to gain trust back, shes honestly a nice girl, not a drunken bimbo, one of the reasons Im giving it another go. If she does it again, well shame on me, another mistake to learn from, Ill know ill be better off without her.

:lol:

Id reply to you all individually, but there are so many, to the ones who gave heartfelt and mature answers, I give you a big thank you.

:thumbsup:

16. Twimfy

Twimfy Site Supporter 2015

You're an idiot.

This is not a matter of opinion. It's a matter of fact.

You will learn however. Sadly it looks like it's going to be the hard way.

Bad_Ad84 likes this.
  17. brainpann

brainpann Site Supporter 2012

I personally wouldn't consider that cheating. You have ONLY BEEN TOGETHER A MONTH. That is not exactly marriage. If you still enjoy being with her, do what you feel is right.
    It took something for her to tell you when she may have been able to keep it to herself.

For the people posting "She'll do it again", please let me know next weeks lotto numbers and the capabilities of all the next-gen systems. :)

Point is, no one knows if she will do it again.

18. C-Kronos

C-Kronos Intrepid Member

So, what you're saying is that it's perfectly fine to screw as many people you're want if you've only been in a relationship with someone for a month?

That's just /your/ personal preferences, I'm pretty sure the majority opinion on the matter is that it is NOT okay.

Maybe, all of these people who are saying that she will do it again, have personal experience in that area. Once someone cheats in a relationship, they're likely to cheat on that person again.

Drunk or not, it was okay in her book at that time, so it's highly probable it will be okay again. Besides, if she's the type that tends to slut around when she's had a couple drinks, it's best if he just leaves her.

19. brainpann

brainpann Site Supporter 2012

Did you read the part where I said, "I PERSONALLY wouldn't consider that cheating"? :)

You're jumping to a lot on conclusions ,chief, but you cannot truthfully say that you know she will, with 100 percent certainty, cheat again. Because you can't predict the future nor do you know what other people will or will not do. Don't pretend that you can or do.

I was not condoning or condemning her actions and I PERSONALLY don't think you should either...unless you think that right belongs to you.

20. Pikkon

Pikkon "Moving in Stereo"

Its based on evidence,can that get anymore clear,and for you to use 100 percent certainty in a argument does absolutely nothing.