Relationships...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by deep3r, Jan 2, 2012.

1. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Lemon Party Organizer and Promoter

That one gets my stamp of approval.

2. graciano1337

graciano1337 Milk Bar

[​IMG]

3. ma777

ma777 Peppy Member

My god, I laughed so hard at that. Me and my girlfriend are finally done and I cant remember the last time i've been so happy. Yea i was down about it at first. We were friends with benefits for like 3 weeks. Eventually we got in a big fight about something. I told her to fuck off, she walked out and sped off. Then, I got the fattest smile on my face. I never thought it would be so easy. I'm sure it helps that I've already found a few other lovely ladies. All you need to get over a women is time, drinks, and well...some more women.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2012
  4. smf

smf mamedev

You're delluding yourself. Be honest with her with about how you feel and what you want, not what you'll settle for.

All the time you hang around with her you'll never push yourself to meet new people.

Also make sure you're not just latching on to her to make yourself feel better for other bad stuff in your life. You're better off trying to fix that first & on your own.

5. Hedgeyourbets

Hedgeyourbets Dauntless Member

I forgot that I had posted here
    I'm not deluded, just lonely
    But yeah I had a long think about it and I'm pretty sure I was confusing my friendship with her with feelings of more. Because I've never really had any kind of relationship and she is basically my only close, non-engaged female friend.
    Regardless, I'm over it, 'sides, I'll be living in central london come october, bring on the bitches :p

6. graciano1337

graciano1337 Milk Bar

Last week my ex texted me, I hadn't spoken to her for a few weeks, and said she wanted to get together sometime for lunch. And me, being a moron, agreed. Long story short, she stood me up. I'll never see her again... I felt so stupid...

7. HEX1GON

HEX1GON FREEZE! Scumbag

Love it when women say to move on, obviously they're worse at it. I've had girls do that to me before, they were never my girlfriends but I was seeing them. Pretty much once the friendship or relationship fucks up, it's a clear sign to stay away.

8. ave

ave JAMMA compatible

Oh bummer :( I would've told you not to do it, there's no point anyway. Besides, she probably just wanted to find out if you'd go out with her again and that was the whole purpose. Maybe she never intended to actually go in the first place. -_-

9. derekb

derekb Well Known Member

girls play bullshit mindgames man, you're better off without her

10. graciano1337

graciano1337 Milk Bar

yeah, man, i put myself in that situation. but our break up wasn't ugly or terrible or anything. and i thought this was just a casual thing to catch up or something, you know? i just felt dumb. on to the next. ;)

11. Jamtex

Jamtex Adult Orientated Mahjong Connoisseur

You should have called her up (pref on a payphone so she can not ignore your number) and hav said something on the lines of "Do you like being a bitch or something, you have no respect for people, don't waste my time again" and hung up, she might have called you back apologising like a naughty little girl that has been caught with her hand in the cookie jar and if not then at least you would feel better about it.

12. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Lemon Party Organizer and Promoter

Look on the bright side: now you know you made the right decision.

13. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Site Supporter 2013

So not a relationship question exactly. Last week my friend had a get together with some friends on her birthday. I asked her beforehand and she said it was not a birthday party, so I thought she was going to have a proper one later, and figured I would give her a gift then. So I get there and find out that she won't be having a birthday party and apologize for not giving her a gift that day under the circumstances, but she said it was fine (only one friend got her a gift that day to my knowledge). She did get me a gift though. I have a gift for her but for whatever reason am debating as to whether or not I should give it to her what will probably be a couple weeks later. Is this a "better late than never" situation?

Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
  14. Blai

Blai Enthusiastic Member

Give the present to her when she's not expecting it, it will cause more effect on her, trust me ;-)

15. GrindheadJim

GrindheadJim Spirited Member

Let's not kid ourselves, gents - guys play games, too. I say, all humans are suspect. :)

Go with the gut.