Relationships...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by deep3r, Jan 2, 2012.

1. deep3r

deep3r Fiery Member

Since me and my bitch are over, this thread, by itself has come its own place to discuss relationships. So good news or bad, post about it here.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2012
  2. Bad_Ad84

Bad_Ad84 The Tick

Easy.

Get out now.

3. _shameless_

_shameless_ Active Member

i think the fact she came clean about it shows shes ashameed about it and realizes she fucked up. i'd give her a second chance, but tell her if she does it aagain that the relationship is finished

4. deep3r

deep3r Fiery Member

Thanks mate, that's kind of where we are at at the moment.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
  5. Cyantist

Cyantist Site Supporter 2012,2013,2014,2015

1 month in and she's cheated, personally I wouldn't even bother with her again.

6. CodeAsm

CodeAsm ohci_write: Bad offset 30

I dont have experiance with cheating GF's but I feel this advice is what I would follow up. Just make sure she is aware of your feelings about it.
    Ow and I never cheated, I dont want myself ever allowing it. Told my gf that and she agreed, trust. (isnt always easy, I know).

Ow and maybe Follow the first Though of your heart about it. It helped me sometimes getting things done and over it.

7. C-Kronos

C-Kronos Intrepid Member

That's a bad decision man, if someone cheats that early in, no matter the circumstances, just leave them..

Once someone cheats in a relationship, it's pretty much doomed to fail at some point, because trust is usually completely broken after cheating.

Also, I wouldn't call it "love" after a month together, it's just your hormones making you think you love her.. After that wears off, and you still feel that way about someone and you've been together for awhile, then it's love.

8. deep3r

deep3r Fiery Member

Thanks for the advice. Im going to go with CodeAsm and talk to her about it. I also want to know more about how she feels.

9. CrAzY

CrAzY SNES4LIFE

Leave her, and if not, don't come back here with a fresh thread when she does it again.

10. APE

APE Site Supporter 2015

Eh, I'd give her a second chance because I'm that sort of person.

OTOH if she was drunk and it happened it very well may happen again when she gets drunk. If that does happen, to the curb.

11. Twimfy

Twimfy Site Supporter 2015

12. ave

ave JAMMA compatible

^

Cheating after 1 month is more than a good enough reason. Being drunk excuses for nothing, if anything it makes it worse ("so, what you wanna say, darling, is that you turn into a self-control lacking slut every time you sip them drinks?")! Breaking the layer of trust this early makes it kind of hopeless anyhow.

13. TheKraken

TheKraken Newly Registered

14. graciano1337

graciano1337 Milk Bar

Seriously, don't waste your time! Just say sorry, I can't trust you and be done.

15. C-Kronos

C-Kronos Intrepid Member

Okay man, I'm going to be blunt with you for your own good.. She's going to do it again, eventually, who knows when, but it WILL happen.

Leave her, it'll save you a lot of emotional pain down the line, because you know you'll never be able to completely trust her, no one could trust their partner completely after something like that.

What are you going to do? Try to keep her from drinking around guys, and keep her away from guys period? That won't work, so she's going to continue doing stuff that'll lead to her cheating on you, again.

Don't buy into that whole sob story act of "Oh, I'm so sorry, it was a mistake, I didn't mean to, I love you and it'll never happen again!!![/manipulation]" because that's what most people whom cheat tend to do, and guess what, it happens again.

:dammit: So don't let yourself fall into the hole you're digging for yourself, there's a lot of other women out there, so leave her and move on.

Sorry if I come off as a douche, but I've been in a similar situation, and it did not go well, so I'm speaking from experience here.

Note: Please don't mistake me for having a general mistrust of women, men are just as bad when it comes to cheating and being repeat cheaters.

Bad_Ad84 likes this.
  16. H360

H360 Familiar Face

Time to take out the trash I reckon.

17. HEX1GON

HEX1GON FREEZE! Scumbag

Second chance? Yeah nah, I'm sure if you cheated on her she'd would of ran off by now. Women are weird a type when it comes to decision making.. I wouldn't bother with her again either. Not speaking from experience or anything, cause I don't know much about it.. But really a second chance will only lead into more pain.

I have had near relationship experiences with two women, and once they find somebody else they completely change. I've had apologies before, but really most of them don't mean it.

18. jinn

jinn Peppy Member

She was drunk, so that means he or them were also drunk. She was not thinking clearly, meaning she did not care about a male or female condom.
    If she made him or them wear a condom she knew what she was doing.
    If I was you she would be gone and would be getting tested for STDs. Forget that she cheated, that type of wound will heal, but putting your health in jeopardy is no joke.
    I beat the sex was great too, ask yourself, how do you think she got so good?

19. deep3r

deep3r Fiery Member

I dont see you as a douche, I appreciate the answer, I wasnt looking for pink and fluffy answers, this is what I was looking for, past experience, the truth :thumbsup:

Thanks

20. Bad_Ad84

Bad_Ad84 The Tick

C-Kronos pretty much nailed what I would have typed if I wasn't on a phone at the time (hence the original short reply).

Don't be a sucker, its only a month so just move on. Its better it happened now, than in years time when you are closer or were living together.