So I'm having some trouble with the 2XWii PCB I've purchased from raphnet. I have had no luck when trying to find others who describe the same issues as I am having. The materials used in this mod all came from genuine Nintendo products. Two broken GCN controllers and one broken SNES controller. The GCN controllers were used to create one 'double-length' controller cable. I've installed the PCB as instructed in the manual and mounted it inside the SNES controller. Everything has been triple-checked for continuity and possible shorts. So far everything is working fine. When I boot the Game Boy Player on my Gamecube (DOL-001 PAL), which is modded with a genuine ViperGC from back in the day (currently on firmware 1.2), the controller registers every input nice and clean, as to be expected. This is my main console. Everything described in this thread has also been tested on an unmodded DOL-101 PAL Gamecube with the same results. The problem occurs when I try to boot into homebrew. I'm using a PAL Action Replay disc with a SD Gecko and a 2GB FAT formatted SD card (actually a micro SD with a SD adapter inside a Chinese memory card adapter). The problem starts in the Action Replay screen, even without loading actual homebrew (this has been tested by removing the SD Gecko). The controller seems to be sending a ton of inputs to the UI, as fast as mere milliseconds. This results to scrolling through the cheat database really quick, almost always directly to the bottom, and sometimes even random button presses (I can see cheats being enabled during the quick scrolling). As soon as I unplug the controller this stops, and once I reconnect the controller it starts again. Raphnet also sells pre-made SNES to GCN adapters which are compatible with GBI. I'm unsure if the DIY PCB's I've used might not be compatible to begin with. Their support seems to be a bit slow, so I'm hoping someone here might have experience with this. TL;DR: Raphnet X2Wii PCB is sending random inputs every millisecond when loading unlicensed GCN software.