Radiant Silvergun for the Sony PlayStation 1

Discussion in 'Unreleased Games Discussion' started by mdmx, Jul 2, 2006.

1. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Lemon Party Organizer and Promoter

A bit too long.

I'm a default whore though.

You're playing them wrong then. Use 1-credit, go as far as you can, when the game is over, don't continue. Start from the beginning again. It's this arcade-style gameplay that's the reasoning that the 30-40 minute shooting games work so well.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2006
  2. jp.

jp. Be Attitude For Gains

I agree with this part. Honestly, you really have to 1CC RS to really experience it. Granted, I'm sure the same could be said of all shmups. But of the 20+ shmups I've managed to 1CC... RS was the one where at the beginning I was like "OK, this is neat, kinda slow, and confusing" and by the end I was like "OMG this is the greatest thing ever made."

3. mr. newbie

mr. newbie Spirited Member

my brother has this game and it makes me want to vomit. i think i liked it way back when though.

it couldn't be..daigo umihara right?

it's a port of a different game!! it's street fighter alpha 3 upper.

http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?game_id=9828

if you want to see dropped frames look at marvel vs capcom on psx. you don't need an arcade version next to you , to tell gambit's standing animation is crap.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2006
  4. sayin999

sayin999 Officer at Arms

actually upper came out after the dc release. and yes the resoloution is off on the dc version of sfa3.

5. mr. newbie

mr. newbie Spirited Member

ahhh i got in reverse. upper was based on the dc. i wish that would've taken off. i want to play fei long in more than st.

oh and a big hello to all of you at assembler. after years of looking i finally registered.=D

Last edited: Aug 29, 2006