Question about tracking.

Discussion in 'Everdrive General' started by medisyn, Mar 29, 2011.

1. medisyn

medisyn Member

I ordered a MD and SNES everdrive and I was wondering how you guys were able to track the package once it left the Ukraine. This is what my tracking status says.

I did some searching and other people said they used the USPS tracker. What number do I put in? This format (RAxxxxxxxxxUA) is not the right one for USPS tracking right? Or is it too early/soon for the tracking number to work? Thanks in advance guys.

2. goombakid

goombakid Spirited Member

Nope, you just put in that RA~ number in the tracking box at USPS.com. It'll pop up info on the package.

3. BM-Viper

BM-Viper <B>Site Supporter 2013</B><BR><B>Site Supporter 20

You may have to wait until it hits the USA before it works on usps though, at least I had to.

4. wyndcrosser

wyndcrosser Rising Member

The tracking code for me never worked EVER, except while overseas.

Wynd

5. archcosmo

archcosmo Active Member

6. medisyn

medisyn Member

Yeah I tried tracking numbers from the group buy with USPS's tracker and none of them worked. Maybe they are too old now? I was just wondering what to expect. I am just excited and cant wait to get them. :thumbsup:

7. medisyn

medisyn Member

Yeah the package has now left the country so that tracking will no longer be updated. I was just wondering if the same number worked for USPS's tracking system once it gets into the country.

Thanks guys for the answers!

8. KRIKzz

KRIKzz Well Known Member

same number will work for USPS tracking, just need wait some time. usually few days, but sometimes need more

9. medisyn

medisyn Member

KRIKzz and others thanks for the help! KRIKzz, get to work on a TG16/PC-engline Everdrive so I can give you more money! :)

10. Teancum

Teancum Intrepid Member

Wow great information to have. I had no idea that the tracking number worked on USPS too. looks like my everdrive should be here thursday or friday.

11. medisyn

medisyn Member

You mind if I ask what day you ordered/it shipped? USPS is still dead for me. Mine shipped last Friday. I know it can take 15-20 days for it to get to me so I am not worried.

I am always fascinated at how mail moves across the world. Also its fun to get packages from other countries!

12. Teancum

Teancum Intrepid Member

Well Krikzz shipped it on the 19th of March and this is my tracking info.

[​IMG] Processed through Sort Facility, March 28, 2011, 7:14 pm, BOISE, ID 83708 [​IMG] Processed through Sort Facility, March 26, 2011, 10:54 pm, PHOENIX, AZ 85043 [​IMG] Processed through Sort Facility, March 25, 2011, 11:52 am, BETHPAGE, NY 11714
    I'm having it shipped in Idaho so I imagine it will be here tomorrow or Thursday. Friday at the latest.

Hope that helps.