Psy-phi press disc

Discussion in 'File Downloads - Share and Request' started by Rixel, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Rixel

Rixel Member

would anyone like this? and if so would anyone host it. its mostly pics and logos. there is a text file but its in japanese if you could translate that might be an interesting read

2. Blai

Blai Enthusiastic Member

How many mbytes?

3. Borman

Borman Digital Games Curator

Ill host it heh. Just send me a link

4. wombat

wombat SEGA!

You bought the disc from eBay? But yeah I would like to have the contents of that disc! Thanks

5. Rixel

Rixel Member

to answer everyones questions
    1. the disc was about 99 mb
    2. ill upload it to megaupload later
    3. yes I bought the disc from ebay and it came pretty fast

6. Borman

Borman Digital Games Curator

Alright, feel free to let me know when its up

7. wombat

wombat SEGA!

Did the files ever got up?

8. Druidic teacher

Druidic teacher Officer at Arms

x

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  9. wombat

wombat SEGA!

no the game got canned :(

10. Rixel

Rixel Member

So I realize to say this has been a long time coming may be an understatement. Life just got in the way. Recently got back into gaming, noticed I had a missed message about this when I logged in. So yeah...

Anyway, here's this press disc. Dated 12/19/2005 @ 11:32 (AM?). There's a bunch of photoshop files, a few screenshots, and a press document (entirely in Japanese). File is approx 100MB.

Link: https://mega.nz/#!7uoj0RJa!NmmljNLdvFaR5nqNG_qlLzczq2H452jRD8y5qwUs0xE

11. deveb

deveb Active Member

the release document in English it is good some things might of been lost in translation from google translate.

The designation "still unprecedented" is suitable for this game
    "A game that has never been before"

This title "ψφ PSY-PHI / sci-fi" can exactly feel such impression and pleasure that you never had before "
    It is a title.

Development is "Seika's proud creators" Yu Suzuki "who produced a group of titles which is the monument of the arcade such as" Virtua fighter "" Outrun ". There is no doubt that this latest work for the first time in four years will be a proposal for the next generation arcade style.

Below I will explain the outline of this title.

Operate everything on the touch panel Play style that is familiar newly even new
    In the exclusive cabinet of "ψφ PSY-PHI / sci-fi", there are absolutely no levers or buttons that symbolize video games
    No. All operations are carried out with a 29-inch touch panel. All the points that can be touched will express the movement of the player.

Well, in such a new play style you may feel a slight discomfort. But if you start playing, that anxiety will be dispelled soon.
    The operation is simple and it only touches the touch panel for movement and attack. Various attacks and moves can also be operated with one touch. Moreover, various figures are displayed if a certain condition is fulfilled, and special attacks and defense etc can be invoked by tracing it. The new familiar play style is simple, so the player's unique style of play will be born as a combination of player actions.

Here is one suggestion.
    When you play for the first time, do not operate with one hand, please try playing with both hands by all means. You should be able to quickly encounter pleasant feeling that draws a free melody with a feeling like penetrating the body.

Sometimes warriors wearing super powers in the near future
    ψ φ ψ is psychic (ESP), φ is Greek word F pronunciation, ie FUTURE (the future). Warriors who have super powers are characters which become part of players. Elements to be operated vary according to each character, and have characteristics such as ability to manipulate flames, ability to manipulate ice. Please try playing with various characters by all means.
    In case

NESS (Ness) VIENT (Vient)

In case
    AYS (ice) REID (raid)

Arousal of continuous play by IC card
    Use of dedicated IC card which became already common sense. Of course we also adopt this title. By using this dedicated IC card, there are various gimmicks that encourage players' continuous play as well as preserving battle history of individual players. Please look forward to future reports.

Product Summary
    Name: ψφ PSY-PHI / sci-fi
    Genre: touch panel action shooting
    Number of players: 1 to 2 people
    Play fee: TBD
    Substrate: LINDBERGH
    Working day: scheduled for spring of 2006
    (C) Notation: (C) SEGA Corporation
    Official website: http://psy-phi.sega.jp/
    Other: Touch panel · Specialized IC card compatible