PSP Testing Tool - Documentation

Discussion in 'Sony Programming and Development' started by wombat, Nov 17, 2005.

1. wombat

wombat SEGA!

Yesterday we finally recieved our PSP testing tool from Sony. However we haven't got any documentation with it. I'd like to know if anyone here can supply me with the needed documents.

Or when thats not possible, then just tell me how I can make screenshots and/or videos.

thanks in advance!

2. Sally

Sally Guest

If you got it through offical chanels, sony would be more than happy to send you the missing docs next day air. Just contact your sony rep.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2005
  3. hl718

hl718 Site Soldier

Screenshots and videos are easy. Just plug the VGA out into your capture card and you're good to go. ;)

-hl718

4. ...Or just D/L them instantly from Dev Support.

5. wombat

wombat SEGA!

well sony isnt giving that much of an support over here in the Netherlands, but hl718 ... so you are saying that the only way to capture with the psp tool is to plug the vga in an vga capable capture box ? (or did the tool origionally came with such an capture box?)

6. y4r0ze

y4r0ze Guest

"Just plug the VGA out into your capture card and you're good to go. ;)"

Is there any VGA capture card that isn't included with some sort if Dev kit? Like S-Video in cards and stuff like that but VGA instead?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2005