Pseudo Saturn Compatibility Chart

Discussion in 'Sega Saturn Programming and Development' started by zorlon, Aug 20, 2014.

1. A Murder of Crows

A Murder of Crows Spirited Member

Try using the old patcher and re-make your image. I found a couple of games that do not load properly on 0.831 that DO work if patched.

2. tony83

tony83 Newly Registered

hi i am from italy! alien trilogy version german work on my saturn 2 model pal! i have change the notebook for burn i have 2 notebook hp and acer change the notebook work it ! burn 1x with img burn thanks for all !!!!! excuse me my bad english

3. santaro

santaro Newly Registered

How did you get Vampire Savior to work ? I get an Error 4. Do I need to patch it. Im running .832

4. MarioMania

MarioMania Active Member

Will there any updates so Pseudo Saturn run Imports

5. A Murder of Crows

A Murder of Crows Spirited Member

It plays imports already.

6. AUSTIN PEYTON

AUSTIN PEYTON Gutsy Member

Anyone want to netlink virtual on or sega rally?

7. cafealpha2

cafealpha2 Site Supporter 2015

I recently updated Pseudo Saturn Kai compatibility list :)
    http://ppcenter.webou.net/pskai/compat/
    There are currently 259 games from various regions in the list and I can update the list if requested :)

AUSTIN PEYTON and Beaster like this.
  8. boktai1000

boktai1000 Member

*Slight OT* but, Is it just me or is the formatting of the first post / OP terrible looking? Was there an update to the forums or something that changed formatting? Any way we could get an update to be able to read and parse that a bit better? Not a big problem - easy enough to figure out given time, just.. time consuming and not very easy on the eyes. Thanks!

9. cafealpha2

Why does Zorlon's compatibility list would need to be updated ?
    It's old as the hills, and list on my homepage is more complete.

10. boktai1000

boktai1000 Member

That's kind of confusing and would warrant a new thread, wouldn't it? Or why not just update the OP? I'm sure it makes sense for someone who's been here for a while, but coming to a thread and looking at the main post only to have to dig around the thread to find what is deemed as more relevant information doesn't make much sense.

I do appreciate it - I'm just trying to make note of how this seems to someone who is trying to figure out what's going on here, and for the benefit of the community would think that having it all in an easy to get to place would make sense.

Definitely appreciate your assistance in guiding me in the right direction so don't take this the wrong way!

EDIT: One last question, is there firmware out there that would let me revert back the Flash on an Action Replay, so if I choose to restore functionality would be able to reflash it back? Something like booting a firmware flash disc, but flashing the original firmware back? Thanks!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  11. cafealpha2

There are many Pseudo Saturn Kai compatibility lists here and there on the web, and of course I can't request everyone to update their list.
    But assembler forums is Pseudo Saturn place of birth, and @zorlon is a good fellow, so I asked him to update his first post with a link to my compatibility page :)

Pseudo Saturn Kai flasher utility (available here) includes OEM firmwares for Action Replay/Game Shark/etc cartridges, so before flashing to Pseudo Saturn, please take note of which OEM firmware version you're using so that you won't be lost when flashing back to original firmware.
    (After reverting to OEM firmware, you won't be able to boot CD-R without CD swap trick, so please do this at your own risk.)

Please let me know if additional information or help is needed.

12. boktai1000

boktai1000 Member

You're the man, exactly what I'm looking for, and I appreciate all of your work. Have a great day! Excited to get to it here

13. cafealpha2

Great ! Have fun with Pseudo Saturn :)