PSBBN - lost channels

Discussion in 'File Downloads - Share and Request' started by vitas155, Dec 31, 2012.

1. vitas155

vitas155 Rapidly Rising Member

Hello Looking through the list of recently laid out in this section of the channel PSBBN I discovered that not all channels have dumps.
    Channel list which lacks:
    1:Bandai Channel
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    2:ISAO Channel
    3:Capcom Channel
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    4:BIGLOBE Channel
    5:Namco Channel
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    6:So-net mega channel
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    or if anyone of you have some sort of information through these channels (links, screenshots, dumps, just description) please put them in this thread, or tell me where to find any information on these channels

PS:I added screenshots on those channels information about which it was succeeded to find in a network, I hope at someone there will be more information

Last edited: Jan 23, 2013
    lostlight likes this.
  2. richi902

richi902 Robust Member

it should be pretty hard to get full dumps from ALL channels i guess, sadly.

3. vitas155

I understand that a full dump is not likely to get it, but I am interested in any information, such as the menu screenshots, reviews, pieces of files from the dump, etc, everything is important, I want to try to restore at least some of the channels on the description and any leftover files and screen for them

4. vitas155

updated the theme, still expect any information on these channels

5. unclejun

unclejun Site Supporter 2011-2014

Are they still online?

6. vitas155

these channels are now inaccessible, I look for their backups or any information on them, those channels from which remained backups are available now through special дамп to PSBBN from my server, at present I finish their translation into English

7. unclejun

I made a few screenshots in 2007 from the Namco Channel:[​IMG] Look for the rest of them at http://lorezan.free.fr/bbnav_screens/

I didn't dump those channels, if nobody else did, then they are lost...

Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
  8. vitas155

thanks for the info, I'll keep looking

9. unclejun

It seems I have dumped atleast the first page of those Channels: Bandai, Capcom, Namco
    I only have them as packet dump though, so you'll have to extract whatever info is in there yourself:
    http://www.multiupload.nl/RVDR1WPQD0

10. AKuHAK

AKuHAK Spirited Member

Im so sorry but what program did u use for capturing?

11. unclejun

Ethereal or Ethersnoop I think...

12. vitas155

thanks for the info, I hope will be able to find and dump if someone made ​​them

13. vitas155

I continue to search for information about channels, the channel has been partially restored and is in working condition, let me remind you that all channels known at the moment are on the backup server here: http://psbbn.w.pw/index.php/category/news/ you can access them using this https://yadi.sk/d/8Wog5fpzizXA4Q To do this, you must have a PS2 FAT network adapter and an IDE hard disk of at least 15GB, and connect the console to the Internet, run PSBBN while holding R2 while starting the console, configure the Internet connection in PSBBN, go to the Game Channel, select an online channel from the list, if you have internet connection, the channel you have selected will load, the Bandai channel is currently not working, as it has not been fully restored, only SJEI Ch channels with this label are running from official servers, only this channel is officially live at the moment
    You can find more information about the PlayStation BB Navigator here: http://www.ps-gamers.ru/forum/55 use Google Translate for reading, you can ask questions in English on the forum, you will be answered through the translator
    We also continue to search for any information to finally restore the Namco and Gang channels, search for dumps and any info about the Yahoo BB channels, Biglove BB Chanel BB Chanel PSP-ISP Chanel and others, here I will also upload various screenshots of the lost channels
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
    uyjulian and HI_Ricky like this.
  14. vitas155

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

HI_Ricky likes this.
  15. vitas155

some screenshots of the currently non-existing channels for the PlayStation BB, I hope when I can restore them, if you have any dump files, screenshots or any other information on these channels place it here, it will all be used to restore the channels

uyjulian and Shademp like this.