[PS2] POPS stuff & POPStarter

Discussion in 'Sony Programming and Development' started by krHACKen, Apr 10, 2013.

1. jsnepo

jsnepo Member

Oh. I guess it's okay to leave it visible. Another question, is there a way to write into the header of a partition using the PS2 itself? I mean without using HDL Dump or a PC. My PS2 is at home and I don't have a PC there now to write into the header.

2. mrjaredbeta

mrjaredbeta Active Member

Might be interesting to note: Parasite Eve on PSP POPS black screens on the ending credits as well with a custom made EBOOT (at least when I played it years ago). The PSOne Classics version managed to fix it. Possibly related, possibly unrelated.

3. fanhais

fanhais Member

there is any way to improve the graphics of Gran turismo 2 on Popstarter ?

4. Dawii

Dawii Newly Registered

Hello, Tomba! 2 has an issue that prevents the music to loop. Whenever the song finishes this wont loop but insted play music from other levels and it sounds horrible, any idea of how to fix this? At first i thought the problem was because of the 2 .bin files + cue file... went ahead and converted it with PSXVCD to one single .bin... that didnt solve the problem.

This problem is also present on PS3, on PS CLASSIC Mini and some emulators on my PC, however it has been fixed somehow on the "ePSXe" emulator, any ideas? also the issue is NOT present on the PS3 "PKG" version of the game... it tries to do the same but for two seconds and then restarts the song... better than nothing....

Help please, im really going crazy over this issue. Will post a video about it.

Video:

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019