Discussion in 'The ASSEMblergames Marketplace' started by ASSEMbler, Mar 14, 2004.
I got Sewer Shark in the long box with manual on 3DO for $20 great price for a rare game
I just bought a samsung saturn off of a private collector. I don't want to divulge what I paid because it was too much but its very hard to find such a rare item and I think the last known sale what a year or two ago.
I got a (I think) pretty rare Dark Cloud demo disc released in the US for dirt-cheap. The only image that appears on the internet of it (or any mention of it) is it's eBay image
I just acquired this for 5 dollars ! can you say bargain =P
@brendand Dumb question, what is it?
a HES Adaptor for playing NTSC games on a PAL NES [-: not a easy thing to find there is a even more rare model out there although i have only seen pictures of it i would know it if i saw one ^^
Sweet, nice find
I picked up a pocket pikachu 2 GS at goodwill for $8. Pretty rare to find one of those, let alone at that price.
just got a Motorola atrix lapdock for Â£26 , with slight water damage on the screen (appears as ghosting on one corner , but i hardly notice it ) hooked it up to my Odriod-U with some converter cables
I'm still waiting for some lucky deals to arrive. We'll see if they turn out well.
$5.04 Dream Mix TV World Fighters Gamecube
$30 Ikaruga Dreamcast
And of course I got Pokemon Black/White 2 from that recent $15 each sale.
I'll start with what I paid first - $200 Australian about 2 years ago (would've been roughly equal USD)
...and the guy I bought it off drove for 2 hours to meet me half way.
Here's what I got:
2 x Amiga 1200 computers (both working fine)
- 2 x 68030 expansion boards with 32MB fastRAM in each
- both 1200s boxed in the "Amiga Magic" set, one of which had all the accompanying software
- both had new 3.1 ROMs
- both had a hard drive, one was a laptop slim hdd, the other a CF adapter
- 2 x squirrelSCSI interface cables with disks / manuals
- 3 x EasyADF PCMCIA to CF adapters with software
- 1 x wireless network to PCMCIA adapter with software
- 1 copy of original Amiga OS 3.9
- 3 copies of all the workbench 3.1 disks
2 x Amiga 500 computers, clean and working fine
- 2 x external disk drives
- 2 x monitor cables
- 2 x A520 RF modulators
- 2 x amiga video out to vga adapter cables (for multisync monitors)
- a BenQ multisync LCD monitor that support native Amiga output.
- 2 x MCA starcursor joysticks
- 2 new Amiga mice (with the new font logo)
- 2 old 'tank' mice
- 7x brand new internal floppy drives for the Amiga 1200/600 (I sold most of these off at about $23 each)
- about 70 brand new Amiga (SSDD) floppy disks with labels
AND, a PAL Amiga CD32 console (with a spare PSU).
- came with no original games and 3 controllers BUT .. all the controllers were the really crap "boomerang" brand.
..I think that was it mostly (some aminet CD and other junk that wasn't all that special was cluttered in there too). I still don't understand how someone who has such an exhaustive Amiga collection could have no idea that it's worth so much more. Still mindblown. I actually think despite being in the "unbelievable purchase" thread, people won't believe it.
Caught a few cheap PS2 import auctions today.
About $18 shipped total for:
- Fire Pro Wrestling Z (JPN)
- Mobile Suit Gundam (JPN)
- Mobile Suit Gundam Encounters in Space (JPN)
- Mobile Suit Gundam Z AEUG vs Titans (JPN)
- Mobile Suit Gundam Federation vs Zeon (JPN)
does this count? I just don't believe it!!
Fire Pro is in now.
Got this at a local boot sale last summer for Â£3...I still can't believe it, complete too.
View attachment 6199
Recently got Under Defeat for DC for $20
Recently won JP PS2 Suikoden 3. 99 cents free ship BIN.
I already have the US version but again these price ranges on PS2 games are tough to resist.
That is one fine bargain mate.
I gave up with boot fairs myself years ago. Most people tend to have smart phones with them and they check online prices before they set up shop
Very rare to get a bargain like that now!
Separate names with a comma.