Porting AFTERGRINDER to Genesis

Discussion in 'Sega Discussion' started by Sim Grave, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Sim Grave

Sim Grave Newly Registered

Hi!

My name is Simon and I'm an indie dev working for Grave Danger Games.

It's my first time on a forum. Ergo, my first time on this forum. I'm sorry if this is not the right place to post this. Please redirect me if I made a mistake.

I'm looking for a DEV who would be up to the challenge of porting my game, AFTERGRINDER, to the Sega Genesis, to create a ROM that could be flashed on a cartridge and play on the actual system.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/618310/AFTERGRINDER/

The game was done in GameMaker Studio 1.4. I can provide all the code, assets and a DRM free version of the game. I don't really have a budget for that.This is just for the thrills of having my game on my favorite console of all time. I could provide a few games for free on Steam and a couple of keys for Aftergrinder. I don't intend of making money out of this ROM. It's mainly for personal use and potentially as a promotion tool.

The game contains 90 levels, but I think 30 of them would be enough for the ROM. Also, features like the "how to menu", save system, unlocks and achievements are not necessary.

The interested dev would have full rights and credits on this ROM. I really want it to be part of the "homebrew" scene and distributed for free. And of course, I would provide support like feedback and testing as the game is being developed.

Please contact me if you are interested. We could take it from there.

SeGa BoI and Traace like this.
  2. SeGa BoI

SeGa BoI Newly Registered

The game looks great and I to grew up with the mega drive which I love too it would be awesome to your game on the MD I would be one of the first to get it.

3. Sim Grave

Sim Grave Newly Registered

Thanks... hopefully, I might get someone to help me on this.