please close this thread thanks!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Development' started by im twizt3d 24 7, Nov 6, 2018.

1. im twizt3d 24 7

im twizt3d 24 7 Rising Member

please close this thanks!

h

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  2. gladiator5

gladiator5 Robust Member

let me guess: demon?

3. im twizt3d 24 7

Nope I updated it last dash and dropped the source... the leak on demon came prob came from my 17511 source I dropped back then.Open the program and you will see iMine is different & states it a unofficial version updated by me.

4. gladiator5

gladiator5 Robust Member

Can you explain what is different?
    As the one I currently have, is also a 17526 builder.

5. im twizt3d 24 7

It’s updated by me so I can vouch it works. That’s about it buddy.

6. Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard LulzSec Hillbilly

Don't download or use this idiot's stuff. The setup files allow him to steal your keyvaults, as well as install keyloggers on your personal computer that then dumps your stored emails and passwords.

FBI report filed at ic3.gov.

7. PixelButts

PixelButts Site Soldier

I wasnt going to download these to begin with but I'd like to ask if you can provide some proof on this

gladiator5, Zant, pool7 and 1 other person like this.
  8. im twizt3d 24 7

Your a idiot if you think that...lol you just can’t get it to work on your console. There many others who used it just fine... post your proof of any of these outrageous claims you have made.

9. PixelButts

PixelButts Site Soldier

Make no mistake, you're an idiot for posting all 4 of those threads here. I'm pretty damn sure not a single person actually cares about this because as Gamecheat said this isnt Se7sins where this is the norm.
    As far as I'm concerned it was pointless to do all this to begin with

HOWEVER, I will say that even though I dont care, I am interested to see what @Commander Shepard has to say

10. Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard LulzSec Hillbilly

Okay so in his setup is a folder named "KD Server," or something like that. Inside was a .bat named KD. In his readme, he tells everybody to run that on their PC if something goes wrong when trying to sign onto Xbox Live. This .bat installs a keylogger in the typical hidden /appdata directory of the user, and dumps a screenshot of the Desktop, and all remembered emails and passwords for Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, etc. into an email format and sends it to his inbox. This keylogger repeats that process every hour. You'll know if you go to your User/Appdata directory. You'll see an .exe with a random grouping of letters, and every single screenshot that was taken and sent each hour in a JPEG format.

As far as the keyvault access, the xex is programmed to act as a bridge between his PC, to the root directory of your console once you sign into his "free Stealth server." He then simply just drags and drops the KV.bin and CPUKey.bin right from your root.

There's a reason it's free for all. Because he has much to gain.

11. im twizt3d 24 7

KDnet is the bat file he refers to...lol and yes the xex connects to the listener that middlemans with xboxlive. he is a lying idiot I have given him kv's to test with. Commander is a liar funny shit KDnet is debugging shit thats why I said run it if having issues.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  12. PixelButts

PixelButts Site Soldier

can you provide some screenshots as well, feel free to censor whatever you want
    @Bad_Ad84 does this sound familiar

13. tempsorryhadtopost

tempsorryhadtopost Stupid dumb Idiot

Not taking any sides here but I didn't find any keyloggers. I have 3 different zip files from all the separate releases he's done over time and none of them seem to contain anything malicious. Using a fresh VM with no antivirus whatsoever I installed the SDK provided by the uploader in one of the archives, launched all executables and even went as far as to go through the process of building nandimages from a few backup nands I have off some dead xdks. I let the VM sit for about 3 hours now and still nothing in the appdata directory I can find. Nothing in task scheduler, no new startup files. The KDNet.bat file seems to just reference xbsetcfg.exe and windbg.exe from the sdk directory. @Commander Shepard If you have any proof I would be interested to see. I'm not a professional by any means either so don't take my results as an all clear.

im twizt3d 24 7 likes this.
  14. im twizt3d 24 7

Thank you... this Commander was so onboard guys.... wanted to make cash off of this project... I told him I was not interested in making money from this... that it was a hobby for me. I have left the files up so anyone that wanted to check them out could. I wouldn’t come to a site where everyone is skilled and try to pull some shit off. Really guys it’s no big deal you can close the threads down. I just see where there are tons of services like this for rgh and jags... however no support for devkits. I removed all cheats from my source... and to be honest it’s based off of TeapotLives older source. The one that’s been out in the wild for some time now. Just updated it and added support for devkits. It’s just a way to play online with a devkit. Sure if you choose to load plugins to cheat you can & that’s on you. I removed the COD offhost menus to cheat. The only thing it allows is online play. The sdk came from here so did the recovery. I don’t know what Commander is going on about. Except I did all I could to help him resolve his issue and he said “ I give up “ so With that I moved on. The last message from him was wanting me to purchase yet more kvs. so I could give him yet another to test with. I was going to, but the fact is the server will never give lasting kv life. it’s Xosc and Chal resp is not perfect. Kv is flagged for a ban upon first signing in...I would assume or shortly after. although you last a few days before MS flicks the switch so to speak. Kvs being as cheap as they are I still find the server useful... as I don’t play the box much anymore. if I want to play a bit I can purchase a kv for $5.00 and play a few days online with my buddy’s. I know this is not 7’s I am not a member there. Guys I am a grown man and work for a living. Not some skid hacker trying to steal. I just thought I would release it to let others who my want or need online access to get it freely. I figured even if they don’t have use for the server maybe the would want the 17526 ShadowBoot. It’s perfect the dashboard works as it should. It’s by far one of the best ShadowBoots I have had in my possession. I know you guys remember me a yr ago. when I was trying to just learn about rgloader and ShadowBoot. You think I mastered it and became some badass hacker in a yrs time. Trust me this guy for whatever reason is lying. I have been nothing but good to him. So I can’t quite understand why he said this?

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  15. PixelButts

PixelButts Site Soldier

Hey can you do me a favor and NOT add me to your dumb private messages?

16. im twizt3d 24 7

Added you because you seem to have taken a interest in Commanders bullshit... just wanted you to see that he is a liar and what I have stated here publicly is the truth.

17. PixelButts

PixelButts Site Soldier

I dont fucking care at the end of the day
    Whatever service or files or mods youre providing dont fucking matter to me or anyone in this community for that matter
    I dont care if its legit or fake because it's pointless to have it here and isn't contributing anything valuable

Take it back to some 360 hacking or modding oriented site, not here.

18. im twizt3d 24 7

Welp several people from this community is in fact using the service... and find it useful... to each his own...however if your not one of them then so be it. The service offers nothing but the ability to go online with a devkit... this thread was a release of updated 17526 rgloader. Why commander even commented here about the server thread is beyond me. You don’t have to be pissy with me buddy. I didn’t want this drama. I am only trying to keep my name from being labeled a hacker / thief. You would do the same.