PlayStation BB Channels

Discussion in 'File Downloads - Share and Request' started by vitas155, Jan 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. vitas155

vitas155 Rapidly Rising Member

I decided to share with all the archive of channels from PlayStation BB Navigator, all channels in the archive are translated into English almost completely, I also attach several videos so that you can see what it is, not all channels in the video, these channels are also available on the backup server through PSBBN (until January 15 is unavailable, you need to pay for hosting for them)
    I try to constantly improve the channels by experimenting with xml files and scripts available on different channels and constantly improve and complete the translation, also experimenting with creating my own channels and updating the content on the old ones, so that periodically the archive with the files will be updated

2. vitas155

if you have any ideas on creating your own channels for PSBBN, scripts for them or a desire to help with the translation and editing of old channels with the subsequent updating them on my backup server, write in private messages, below I attach the archive with the channels themselves, experiment, study, enjoy :)
    https://yadi.sk/d/yj435Ni1v_2Jyg

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
    blueheaven, uyjulian, Johnny and 3 others like this.
  3. unclejun

unclejun Site Supporter 2011-2014

Very nice work translating all of those!
    The link doesn't seem to work...

4. vitas155

repaired the link

5. vitas155

archive with channels has been updated, some missing files have been added to the channel namco thanks krHACKen user

krHACKen likes this.
  6. krHACKen

krHACKen Enthusiastic Member

pool7 likes this.
  7. vitas155

I, among other things, will be able to check the operation of all channels not earlier than January 15th, I need to pay for hosting for them, all channels will be operable from the dump HDD OSD + PSBBN what we did last time with the akuhak

krHACKen likes this.
  8. vitas155

some news, channel hosting has been paid for a year, now all online channels from this dump are available again, the dump itself will be updated in the next 2 weeks, all old built-in applications will be updated and some new ones added, maybe there will be other changes, nothing more specific yet let you know I can not, information and questions about the channels can be posted here http://www.psbbn.w.pw/ this link will also soon have a special web menu for uploading your video audio and PKG files (not soon) and then uploading them to PSBBN, you can upload to Your PlayStation BB Navigator, your music and movies, and later both games and applications in PKG format (in development, this feature will be available last)
    You can download the latest build of HDD OSD + PSBBN with working channels here http://www.ps-gamers.ru/forum/56-288-1 there is also a detailed installation guide
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

HI_Ricky, uyjulian and pool7 like this.
  9. vitas155

[​IMG]

pool7 likes this.
  10. vitas155

The Namco channel has been updated, almost the entire main menu except the Nekoko Channel has been restored, only the theater works in the Download Area section, the Information section works completely, Namco Games works on browsing the section categories, the categories themselves are not working yet, the Game Area section is loading but not yet displayed menu items, any menu items in this subsection do not work yet, the Content Polices section fully works, the Event Rate section, browsing categories works, the menu items themselves are not available yet, besides the title menu, some subsections and menus are translated into English, some Some sections have stubs installed, the archive with channels has been updated, I will continue to restore it, but for now you can use the channel as it is[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

pool7 likes this.
  11. vitas155

some screenshots from the PSBB XMB cache for Sony PSX DESR-7000 with firmware version 1.31, these files are found in the plug-in folder, what they are responsible for and where they are not used up to date, but are clearly related to the PlayStation Broad Band Channels (PSBB)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My personal opinion is that these were background images for each channel in the XMB menu, that is, if a corresponding background image appeared on the channel icon, and a corresponding background image appeared, and these pictures are very similar to these background images, but this is just my guess, if you know why these pictures were used or seen before write them, any information is attached

pool7 likes this.
  12. sammyrms1

sammyrms1 Rapidly Rising Member

Is that supposed to be Robbie Williams in that pic?

13. vitas155

I have no idea for me this name is an empty sound :)

14. vitas155

The archive with channels has been updated, basically all the corrections concern the channel Namko, restored some more menus, slightly modified the translation, in the coming month I think I can restore almost all the menus, I’ll need to start restoring their contents
    This is how some of the restored and translated menus now look:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    In the near future I will continue to restore the channel Namco, the next update of the archive I think by May will

HI_Ricky and pool7 like this.