Site Feedback One year later.

Discussion in 'Site Help and Suggestions' started by takeshi385, May 19, 2019.

1. FromAllAspects

FromAllAspects PlayStation Collector

Well said, Borman! I couldn't have said it better myself.

Kind regards,

FromAllAspects

2. Tyree_Cooper

Tyree_Cooper Peppy Member

there's no hope if the forum doesn't allow new members to sign up
    it's like a supermarket where only 100 people are allowed to shop -- some move, some die, some change habits, some leave for other reasons, some find better places

this place has become a closed circle, even if it keeps being online, without new memberships it will slowly die
    i have no idea what happened and why it is the way it is, i just wish there was a way to fix it

Synnett, nullChar and takeshi385 like this.
  3. takeshi385

takeshi385 Mojarra Frita Bandit

You seem very angry. Long day? Tell papa takeshi what’s wrong.

4. la-li-lu-le-lo

la-li-lu-le-lo ラリルレロ

You're the one telling us what we should and shouldn't say. I didn't tell you to do anything.

Synnett likes this.
  5. Synnett

Synnett GC Controller Hoarder

Well, most of the collections I followed are gone, the items I've been tracking well they're gone. I lost track of three GC controller prototypes, one of which that was for sale, never heard back from the owner.

It's just a strange situation overall. You've got the traffic and the interest still running but the staff all just gave up.

6. arnoldlayne

arnoldlayne Resolute Member

I shall make one brief exception - I thought it was quite clear that I was referring to you all insisting Assembler make some rather hefty changes and then going all bat shit crazy when it didn't happen. Has it occurred to any of you that maybe he likes it this way?

The fact that he didn't make those changes is his choice. You can't force a person to do what you want and then get all upset when they don't do it. Move on. If you guys were the driving force behind this place then why didn't you just set up elsewhere?

I wasn't telling YOU what to do - I was offering you a different point-of-view (very much in disagreement with you) Heck, I even pointed out some obvious truths. And once again you just ignored them and then your buddies jumped on board (rather predictably)

I suspect registration will re-open once he's sure the troublemakers behind the constant spamming/bickering have finally moved on. Might be this year, might be in another five years, might be ten... patience is a virtue and I'm happy (like most other people) to wait it out.

Definitely my last post on this tedious subject (until next year, and your new thread)

Last edited: May 24, 2019
  7. arnoldlayne

arnoldlayne Resolute Member

See post above.

Not angry, just a little irritated.