Ohcouchi Gengorou Ikka UNRELEASED for N64 - Community Dump

Discussion in 'Unreleased Games Discussion' started by LeGIt, Jan 30, 2005.

1. LeGIt

LeGIt I'm a cunt or so I'm told :P

For those of you who never saw the thread here I'm going to pick up the Unreleased N64 game Ohcouchi Gengorou Ikka (with my own $$$) off Yahoo! Japan and in return for donations have the game dumped for the whole community to enjoy.

Any donations above the original cost of the game will be refunded. Unlike the Propellor Arena fiasco, I'm not asking for $50 and promising a CD-R of the game then failing to deliver. 100 people @ $5 each will be sufficient and the game will be released as a ROM only for you to either play on your favourite N64 emulator or on a backup device such as Bung's, whatever you choose.

In the event we lose the auction or fail to reach an acceptable pool to recoup my costs then worst case scenario is all donations are refunded and that's the end of it. Once the pool is reached FTP details will be provided for you to download at your leisure. In the event any PayPal chargebacks take place AFTER I fulfilled the proposal to dump the game and provide the ROM, the buggers will be named and shamed!

There should be enough people here to vouch for my authenticity so hopefully everything will go smooth :smt023

PayPal: REMOVED :smt033 (Note there is a _ between legit and @)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Current Donors: KR155E, Fire-WSP, Shakey_Jake33, Alchy, the_steadster, djb1986, Greatsaintlouis

Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
  2. Alchy

Alchy Illustrious Member

Sent cash. Good luck!

3. retro

retro Resigned from mod duty 15 March 2018

Good stuff. Can't help myself atm at least until my job situation improves! However, I can offer help in getting a V64 image if you need it.

Whatever that means :smt083 Gee, I have no clue!

4. Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01 Officer at Arms

5. LeGIt

strange, it never came to my account, maybe it's working slow or something.:smt009 Did you enter the details correctly? REMOVED
    The _ is supposed to be there :smt023

Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
  6. KR155E

KR155E Virtual Guy

Sent cash. Hopefully this works :)

7. LeGIt

Got yours, cheers :smt023 Wonder where Alchy's went to though ... :smt009

8. Flyinghigh

Flyinghigh Peppy Member

you got $ :)

9. Donated some $! Would have donated more, but end of the pay month for me... might be able to donate more later.

10. LeGIt

Got it :smt023 :drinkers:

11. Paulo

Paulo PoeticHalo

Well if you are only going to accept cash upto $500 and then ONLY share with people who have paid how is this releasing the game to the community?

More like releasing it to a select few. Also what happens to the cart once you make the $500 back?

12. LeGIt

You misundertsand.

I'm only accepting cash upto $500 because that's how much the cart costs. No point taking a penny more as not after profit. It will not ONLY be shared with peeps who cough up, FTP link will be posted for ALL to use.

As for the releasing to the select few, well whoever sees the FTP link in the thread once it's dumped will be the peeps who DL it. If they don't look in the thread for the link then of course they won't know where to get it from! Chances it are it will be on a P2P network in the blink of an eye anyway so may aswell provide a torrent aswell as FTP .

Cart goes into my collection :smt083 It will never be sold, if the time should arise to get rid of it, it will be donated to a museum/gameshow for other people to enjoy.

13. retro

retro Resigned from mod duty 15 March 2018

How does a cart cost $500 in an auction? Or is that buy it now? Have you thought about shipping costs, Yakumo's costs etc?

And if you raise the $500, you get a free cart out of it - sweet deal for you :p

14. LeGIt

Seller will take the $$$ and end early with any luck, $500 is the start price ...

My problem and my problem alone, all anyone else needs to think about is the cost of the cart. Full $500 returned isn't essential but it would be nice to have half my costs met.

YAY :smt083

15. Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01 Officer at Arms

dont trust you on that, you sell everything after about a month, jejeje jk xD

hey! i acept donations to buy a ps2! i will send pics to the ones that help out!. jk legit :p

16. the_steadster

the_steadster Site Soldier

Just donated towards it

17. djb1986

djb1986 Gutsy Member

:smt023

Count me in. Payment sent, but it's through a bank transfer, so it should show up in a few days.

18. Re: Ohcouchi Gengorou Ikka UNRELEASED for N64 - Community Du

First of all the game is called Ookouchigengorouikka.

Secondly, the seller bought it on yahoo auctions in 2002 for only 17000 Yen. Not a single person in Japan would pay 50000 Yen for it.

If you are wise you will wait for the auction to close with zero bids and hope that he will relist it at a cheaper price. Just my two cents.

Kindaichi

19. cahaz

cahaz Guardian of the Forum

Can't help you (sorry, but i have a tight pocket and i want to get that panzer dragoon saga this month! :-D ) , but i find your idea pretty good and thank you for this beautiful present you give to the community. Plus, if you reach the 500 limit, you'll have one more proto in your collection for free, you lucky bastard! ;-)

thx again comrade. :smt023

20. Re: Ohcouchi Gengorou Ikka UNRELEASED for N64 - Community Du

Deleted!

Kindaichi