Nintendo E3 3DS Tech Demo "3D Challange" Unreleased ?

Discussion in 'Unreleased Games Discussion' started by letsplaykeldeo, Jul 26, 2017.

1. PixelButts

PixelButts Site Soldier

This thread man
    smoking technology.jpg

teckman02 and AUSTIN PEYTON like this.
  2. letsplaykeldeo

letsplaykeldeo Rising Member

Yeah thats why I even did this Thread to beginn with and yeah it first was "Just update the firmware to get it off" then it was "Just solder to these points its easy and then we will have the game" and such I was idiotic at the point and it wasnt me really it was just the other person on the other end sending me "fix" after fix after fix until after like the 7th try the pad lifted up and I dont feel safe sending it accross the pond / to somebody who could run off with it thats all and I allready ordered a Flash card that should allow me to get the thing up and running again

3. letsplaykeldeo

4. PixelButts

PixelButts Site Soldier

We've said what you should do, you're in a thread with people that can do that, and you're not taking their advice

good likes this.
  5. letsplaykeldeo

I did what you guys told me to do I bought the Flash Card allready I listend to you all talked with you to figur out why it was even broken if it shouldnt and didnt touched it until Im 100% sure how to fix the broken hardware and nobody said "Send it to me I know what to do" its too much asked if I go arround assume they have time to fix my 3ds console

6. speedyink

speedyink Site Supporter 2016

That's not at all how preservation works but it's clear you don't fully understand that. The system should work if it's going to a museum, as that pre release software is definitely of interest to people, just as much as the demo your trying to get.

But in the end, you can do whatever you want, it's in your hands. We're just trying to help, but from our point of view destroying something to get another thing is a haphazard way of doing it. Why not do it properly and save everything.

7. jetmagnum

jetmagnum Magnum Inc

Upon looking at this thread me personally i would just pay for the unit honestly if you was willing to sell it just to get it to the right hands myself to preserve the game and the system and to make sure the software get released at sellers request but again thats just me and doubt after looking at this thread you would do that so yeah :(

8. HI_Ricky

HI_Ricky Enthusiastic Member

oh ! may be I have :)
    IMG_7214a.jpg

psyk0pat and Syclopse like this.
  9. letsplaykeldeo

No I wanna keep it sorry and please it is in the right hands with me Im just saying that getting the software backedup is the most importent thing right now and I cant really see the hardware working again without doing a board transplant thats why Im saying its not as importent as besides the special software the original OS version has been parcaly rewritten it didnt had anything besides the DS stuff on it eigther and on top of that the seller first wanted to compeltly throw them out because they didnt booted up ( besides that they all were broken in the middle ) This thing had fallen into my hands and I wanted to do the right thing but comments like these make it really hard to feel simpathy for this community tbh I just want the best for the system and the software myself but from the way it looks it wont be working how it originally was intended

10. letsplaykeldeo

All Im trying to say is that the most importent part to safe right now is the software ! I would love to have the 3ds in working order again someday but it doesnt seem like this will be an option going forward thats all Im saying Im not saying that I will burn it to summon Satan and get the software this way all I want right now is safe the software and then we can take a look to get the system up and running again and from the conversations I had a year ago the System software on my console was allready dumped and mine was just missing sertain 3ds apps and had non 3ds exclusive thing on it only the Two Ds "Software" and 3D Challange. If Im honest this is slowly really turning to the worst right now I feelt horrible enought thinking having destroyed such a piece and it really took me a few months to get myself out of this mindset and now Im here trying to find help take it step by step and I can only hear how Im not qualified to handel such a thing what an idiot I was trying to save it myself so forth and so forth I do this because I think its importent to save such things and right now I really dont feel welcome to this all

11. teckman02

teckman02 Spirited Member

I have been reading both of your topics on this matter... the way that I see it is that you have been asking for help and have been given some great ideas on how to salve your problem....

all you are doing at this point is this

[​IMG]
    good luck and enjoy

12. letsplaykeldeo

Please stop that shit just stop , I cant do anything besides wait for a flash card at this point so

13. speedyink

So you fucked it and you feel terrible, that's totally fine. We're not giving you shit for that, it just seems like you've learned nothing from it. You seem to think your skillz have totally 180ed since you did that, or that the main problem was the person who was helping you. The fact is, if you actually did know what you were doing you wouldn't need to ask anyone how to do it, you'd just do it, the right way, the first time. Forgive us if it sounds to us like this will be a repeat of your last experience, but that's what this thread looks like. Then 8 months down the line you'll be back to complain about that dumb person who helped you here..history repeats itself when you don't learn from a mistake.

teckman02 likes this.
  14. jetmagnum

jetmagnum Magnum Inc

exactly i have never had any of my shit broken honestly if i don't know what im doing i send it off to someone that does only time shit gets broken on my side is one if it isn't important or 2 i simply don't give a rats ass other then that id never seek help on what to do as far as soldering to a board if im personally not skilled enough to do so if i was then as you stated shit be right the first time around

end factor is you can't blame someone for giving you advice your the one that did the job not the person who gave you the advice i understand your afraid of someone stealing your item but if you truly wanted help you would of tried to find someone legit that has done repairs for people and got help that way instead of doing it yourself fucking shit up and then seeking help and blaming other for your mistake afterwards

honestly if this was my unit or if i could of bought it from you it would of been fixed and duped within a week cause i wouldn't be trying to take care of it myself id just ship it off to someone trust and in more capable hands then myself but oh

teckman02 likes this.
  15. speedyink

What are you doing with all your stuff anyway?

16. PixelButts

PixelButts Site Soldier

Dont derail the thread yet

17. jetmagnum

jetmagnum Magnum Inc

that's if you even call it much of a thread at this point as it doesn't seem to be getting anywhere

18. letsplaykeldeo

I beg you people the last freaking time to stop it or I wont come back. I dont want any of that bullshit right now I cant take any of that Bullshit I came here because I wanted to be sure to make it right this time to be sure sertain extra carefull and I try to be that Im listening to people I havent touched the board in a year now and Im just waiting for the Flash Card to arrive. I didnt had the money a year back and was still going to school I could just send a package for 20 bucks somewhere else and pay 20 to get it back it was an easy solder job if the erson wouldnt have send me the wrong versions to flash and after all that re heating the pad lifted thats all that happend ! This all is getting to much for me here so just stop it thats all Im asking for I explained myself often enought now said what happend and now I have to see into the future if it can be safed DONE nothing more to add ? Okay ? Im currently in a Hospital because of my depression so just stop that shit or Ill go dark I dont care its up to you people

19. josiahgould

josiahgould Spirited Member

If collecting and repairing systems is so stressful perhaps you should sit it away for a while and take care of yourself.
    You have a plan in mind, and if you believe that plan is effective then you should pursue it - the item is your property after all.

What I see in this thread is a lot of helpful information, repeated quite a few times - but you've already made your mind up as to what you are going to do for your repair. I hope that it is successful, and I hope that eventually we'll all get to see the results. Unfortunately, you seem to be disregarding all the most helpful information and suggestions and focusing on "what you know". Putting it bluntly, I don't believe you have the skills at your current level to perform a board level repair. If you have some systems of equivalent complexity that you've repaired please tell us about them, people might get off of your back if you do.

Please, don't destroy this item because you think you know what you're doing. Most people here that repair anything have been overconfident and ended up destroying something precious to them. If you're depressed (and I do truly sympathize with depression) the last thing you should do is attempt a complex but potentially destructive repair.

On the technical side of things - is there a way to just dump the information directly from the on-board chips on this unit and pull the key directly from the CPU?

20. letsplaykeldeo

As I said time and time again I learned a lot over the last year and as I was saying time and time again I wont work on that board until im 100 sure what will be a safe fix ! I worked a lot over the year Im fixing Super nintendo systems on mass these days removed there cpu and resoldered them Im capable of what ever lies ahead of me with that board I just wanted to make sure and ask for help as like I said it didnt made sence that if this wasnt in the middle of the line, wouldnt work anymore. Thats why Im here because I was looking for help to be 100% sure and no please for the love of good I know what I was doing the last time was a mistake from reheating it too much how often do I have to say that again ? I wont repair the board before I havent gotten the Data safed from the nand and then when the time has come I will do it all Im hearing that Im not able to do it whilst I Fix Gamecubes , Super Nintendos , N64 and most of all 3ds system on a regular basis now adays I only got the board because I was fixing 3ds systems in the first place and in the state I got the system in it was Junk anyways so I fixed it and got it running again before the pad lifted up and that only happend because of the person trying to help me out with getting the software off the system gave me like 7 different versions of the nand I should try that should have fixed it. I never had to reheat a pad this often and couldnt know that it just would gave away and I only came here because I wanted to Finally Fix that one thing that was still haunting my dreams to today and all Im hearing is the one thing Im proud off , the one thing I can reliabley do and earn me rent with, is a joke. Im not skilled enought , "Oh im sorry for that hardware" and all that shit its like a slap to my face I came here because of the love for such odd hardware to Safe something nobody else would care about make it able to be viewed in the future and All I get here is Insults to my skill I never said that I wouldnt take the advice and I said it like 10 times allready I wont touche the board anymore before I exacly know how to fix it reliable I learned from my mistake from a year ago that I have to be extra carefull and still all I get is people making jokes about it or telling me that everything I try to put my selfworth on is shit Its the first time in a long time that I feel less then human just because I was trying to seek help from a Community I was looking up to everything that I teached myself over the last few years just thrown in the dirt beeing the laugthingstock for this week just because I didnt wanted to make anymore mistakes.

Im not sure if I come back to this site any time soon this shit is just taking to much of a tall on me