New moderation policy. 5/24/06

Discussion in 'Site Help and Suggestions' started by ASSEMbler, May 3, 2006.

1. mairsil

mairsil Officer at Arms

While I don't condone the language or the actions, there is a point to all things where you sometimes just have to ignore them. Maybe the board could do with an individual "ignore user" option like some boards have, I don't know.

Last edited: May 3, 2006
  2. WolverineDK

WolverineDK music lover

mairsil: I don´t think you understand why I get angry, since I know I have been going extreme on many people at this forum, but one thing is for certain, I have been warned(yeah Paulo threatened to ban me where I have had it with Evangelion-01), some time ago, and it made me think about alot of stuff. And now I can screw it all to hell ? that is what annoys me like a pitbull bites its victim.

That ain´t right to me at all. And of course you can ignore an individiual member, the thing is, AWS can now shout every gay hating profanity out, and come with his "gays are unnatural , and a man should fuck with his woman, since the body parts fits together a dick fits into a pussy" and that kind of neo christian/nazi insanity like the woman I posted a video link to.

And here is a fact to David aka. AlienWorkShop: Hey man , when you someday get children , your children can be gay too, since homosexuality, bisexuality, transsexuality, and heterosexuality is "made" while the baby is in the mothers womb, and there are nothing you can do about it. And neither your wife can do about it, and by the way David, I am NOT gay, so stop any more attacks on me.

And if you want sources for my information, then I can only say , find them your self since I saw them on TV . In Denmark.

And a persons sexuality is the persons matter, not everybody elses.

I am just tired of being called something, that I am NOT.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2007
  3. Dot50Cal

Dot50Cal Moderator

I just dont get why you gotta be bringing gay rights and such into every topic...Who the hell cares if AWS mentions the word gay. With this new policy his actions will be known by all. That doesnt mean you gotta shout from the rooftops about how macho you are. Its just silly. You say you arent gay, great so why are you so hung up on it whenever someone mentions it? Why do you feel the need to proclaim every time someone even hints at homosexuality that you are infact not one, even when its not directed at you?

4. gaming247

gaming247 Site Supporter 2015

I think that the point of this is that if someone is bashing someone or repeatedly being ignorant etc. that everyone will now be able to see it and there will be some sort of record. Whereas before, you'd have to see the post before it was modified and afterwards you'd just hear about what may or may not have been said from 3rd parties.

No one is saying it's now ok to bash people, but that if it starts, it won't be edited out by mods. That way the community will know who is saying what and can have a chance to get rid of those people.

Just my take on it, I could be wrong.

5. Alien Workshop

Alien Workshop Site Soldier

Damn you're dumb... You think I'm a gay hater? Dude, that pm wasn't a message about gay hating, it was about how stupid you are and that you should stop (being stupid, that is).

Not only are you so stupid that you thought that message was about gay hating, but no matter how many times I've said it to everyone on this forum, that when I use the word gay IT IN NO WAY MEANS HOMOSEXUAL NOR DOES IT HAVE ANY CONNECTION. Get it now? Shut the hell up dude.

Ask any of our gay members, they have never received a hate filled pm from me, EVER. I'm not a gay hater, get that crap through your tiny mind.

6. WolverineDK

WolverineDK music lover

7. Alien Workshop

8. Yakumo

Yakumo Pillar of the Community *****

I'm not 100% happy about these new rules but ASSEMbler is the boss and as a mod I will follow his wishes but just let me say that ANYONE who steps out of line too much can kiss their arse goodbye as far as posting on ASSEMblergames goes. ASSEMbler is trying to make/provide a natural environment for the good people on here without forcing them to strict guide lines. Unfortunately the world is full of idiots. Let's hope all goes well.

Yakumo

9. mairsil

mairsil Officer at Arms

Succinctly: WDK thinks AWS is gay bashing. AWS thinks that WDK is taking his personal beliefs out of context.

Bluntly: The bickering between you two on this subject has gone on for a while now and quite frankly, it's getting old and you are both at fault for letting it continue. WDK takes offense with AWS's religious beliefs and conversely, AWS takes offense with WDK's opinion of him. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, will resolve this conflict between you two SO DROP IT.

This is a gaming forum, not a political or religious discussion forum.

Last edited: May 4, 2006
  10. Alien Workshop

Umm... I don't take offence to WDK's opinion on homosexuality. I take offence to him branding me a gay hater, which I'm not.

I've dropped it, it's WDK that keeps holding on to it for dear life. Don't try to tell me what to do.

11. mairsil

mairsil Officer at Arms

I corrected the statement above per AWS's clarification.

And no, I cannot tell either of you what to do. I am simply pointing out that nothing will ever improve this conflict.

12. Mr. Casual

Mr. Casual Champion of the Forum

Being a Christian, I dont believe in gay marriages or anything either, but I wouldnt throw fits if it happened over here.

13. Paulo

Paulo PoeticHalo

Denmark the land of 100% fact tv...? thought not.

14. WolverineDK

WolverineDK music lover

Hey paulo most programs on DR1 and DR2 has more truth than false facts in them, but I am not pointing out TV shows, here but only the sexual information. So enough of that :)

By the way Paulo: do you remember the time where some people thought I was mad, and I was ridiculed about the black death ? and just because I have seen the documentary Plauge over Europe ?

Well if you can find it, then you would see, I pointing some facts too, where it was aired.

Last edited: May 4, 2006
  15. ASSEMbler

ASSEMbler Administrator Staff Member

Stop being children.

Take it to irc, or aim.

AWS knows the rules, and if he violates them, it'll be left up for all to see
    to represent any actions taken.

I think AWS can stop baiting Wolverine, esp if he know that repeat infractions
    have penalties.

16. Alien Workshop

I'm not baiting WDK, that pm was sent ages ago. The only reason I even sent it was because he pissed me off in a thread, and I was told to no longer pursue my argument within said topic, so I contacted him via pm. He never replied, so I considered the issue resolved. Also, I only sent him one pm... the way he talks, he makes it seem like I've been sending him a barrage of "gay hate" filled pms, which just isn't true. He also makes it seem like I'm out to get him, which again is totally false. The exaggeration that goes into his posts amazes me sometimes.

The only reason I even replied to his brash comments in this thread was to clear up what my pm was actually about.

Last edited: May 5, 2006
  17. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Lemon Party Organizer and Promoter

I really don't give a shit, but if this is a rule, then why was the Pentagon video thread locked? Just trying to understand my surroundings.