N64 RARE Prototypes Release

Discussion in 'File Downloads - Share and Request' started by Borman, May 7, 2013.

1. Dragzilla66

Dragzilla66 Newly Registered

Microsoft should just shut up as of right now because Rare's IPs are not treated right at all except for Killer Instinct series.. Conker in Project Spark? Give me a break. What a slap to all fans out there! We don't wanna create our own crappy games we would rather have a real Conker sequel! As for Perfect Dark.. It's still in the works in the deep dark rooms of Rare. Pretty much nobody doesn't give a damn right now.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
  2. G14

G14 Member

Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  3. PrincessPeach

PrincessPeach Member

Thanks, G14. Are these the original ones that were uploaded to begin with? Was going to download these on IsoZone but got permabanned before I could..

4. Flash

Flash Dauntless Member

Guys, these prototypes are flying around popular ROM sites and torrents since release date but people still asking for re-upload...

5. Borman

Borman Digital Games Curator

Some people probably arent comfortable on ROM sites at this point. There is no harm in wanting active links

6. G14

G14 Member

Yep, same untouched .rar file that our good friend Borman uploaded a while back. Haven't even had the chance to try it out. By the way Borman, what is the status on you breaking even, moneywise?

7. Borman

Borman Digital Games Curator

Still roughly 950-1000 off. No one has offered to donate anything in a long time :p

8. HEX1GON

HEX1GON FREEZE! Scumbag

Issue is, people are lazy and don't know how to use search engines.

9. mega luigi

mega luigi Newly Registered

it says on it this year 2014 (duh) on Borman's thing downloads deleted how did that happen because I really want the ECTS/debug version

10. shadoweddreams

shadoweddreams Newly Registered

isnt there any download links for the roms?

11. Flash

Flash Dauntless Member

Read the thread first - there's working link in message #62

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
  12. Compamac

Compamac Member

Thanks for that link G14. Was looking for some pro to ROMs for a while now. But finding them has become easier so the hunt isn't as exciting as it used to be. But still thanks!

13. CDF

CDF Newly Registered

it doesn't work it damaged!

14. HEX1GON

HEX1GON FREEZE! Scumbag

They won't be shared here, certainly not by Borman.

Don't use the report button for these things please, because you're too late for a download.

15. BanjoKazooieFan

BanjoKazooieFan Newly Registered

How come they won't be shared? Oh well, I'll look around the net.

Edit: Nevermind, I understand.

Also, Project Ukulele is in development! It's a spiritual successor to Banjo Kazooie made by former Rare lead developers from the Banjo Kazooie team. They formed a company called Playtonic, and they are kickstarting Project Ukulele. Apparently it's going to be released in May. There's probably a thread on this forum here to discuss it though.

Fixed Emuparadise beta rom link:
    http://www.epforums.org/showthread.php?87305-Nintendo-N64-ROM-SET-Various-Unreleased-Games

Microsoft is stupid when it comes to some decisions, and the Rare company which sacked a lot of artists like the decision by Rare to not have a platforming game because they believe people aren't interested in it. Yes, they aren't interested because Mario, Sonic etc have sold sucesfully yet they believe that a mechanical game with heaps of flaws and wasted potential on open-worlds will work. Even their preview/teaser showed Banjo Kazooie renders, which excited people to the typical platforming genre and they deceived people.

I hate it when a publisher pushes a game company to finish it when it's clearly not ready. I do hope that the new company has Nintendo's blessing while on the same time let them remain independent because Microsoft clearly will destroy Conker's IP too, or maybe in the new game, it'll be a mix between the prototype-style gameplay and Conkers Bad Furry Day with very toned down violence and adult humor. They'd probably go back to the prototype gameplay.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  16. coltonbios

coltonbios Active Member

All those links were taken down, so can someone reup these?

17. google223

google223 Member

Links? please

18. MBMM

MBMM Powered by Pied Piper

Not to be rude, but did either of you even attempt to read anything but your own posts? Literally less than 4 posts up somebody mentions they won't be shared here. Simply searching through Google will yield the results you're looking for. You're putting in more effort here for nothing than you would by searching for them and ACTUALLY getting them.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
  19. HajWayTooMany

HajWayTooMany Newly Registered

I have tried nearly every variation but i could not find them on google.... was the twelve tales prototype playable?

20. MBMM

MBMM Powered by Pied Piper

Playable to the public? If that's what you mean, then no. About 15 minutes worth of footage was all that was released.

This person's quote would be beneficial.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2015