[N64] Possible founded Conker64 and Dinosaur Planet Catridge

Discussion in 'Unreleased Games Discussion' started by Gaudy, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Keiji Dragon

Keiji Dragon Enthusiastic Member

If someone started a group fundraiser to raise enough funds to get secure that book, I wouldn't mind contributing. Just saying.

I'd pledge $10.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
  2. alienjiz420

alienjiz420 Member

Got a reply: "Hello, Thank you for your email. We accept returns if a book was shipped incorrectly, or is in a different condition than advertised. We
    will refund when book is returned, to verify condition of book. Books that are sent correctly and no longer wanted will be refunded
    the purchase price only. Returns must be returned within 7 days of delivery date. CDs, DVDs, videos, CD-Roms, and cassettes are non-
    refundable."

Agreed, someone should definitely start this I'd be willing to contribute as well, especially since we have nothing to lose because if it's not the correct item whoever ends up buying it can simply ship it back and refund everyone's money. I'd start it myself but I don't have the time to scan over a hundred pages

3. blixa

blixa Spirited Member

OK, since no one else has done it yet, i'll do it.

ANYBODY INTERESTED IN CHIPPING IN AN AMOUNT FOR THE BOOK, PM ME FOR PAYPAL INFO.
    WHEN THE DESIRED AMOUNT AT 90 (FOR ADDITIONAL SHIPPING COSTS + TRACKING) USD HAS BEEN REACHED, THE BOOK WILL BE PURCHASED THEN SCANNED AND SHARED WITHIN THE COMMUNITY IF BEING THE CORRECT PRODUCT, OTHERWISE IT WILL BE RETURNED AND THE MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED.

IF THE BOOK GETS LOST IN THE MAIL FROM THE SELLERS END, NO SCAN CAN BE DONE AND THEREFORE THERE IS THE POSSIBILLITY OF NO REFUND BEING AVAILABLE. THIS ALL DEPENDS ON THE SELLER.

IF THE BOOK GETS LOST IN TRANSIT FROM MY END FOR BEING THE WRONG PRODUCT, NO REFUND CAN BE DONE UNLESS THE SELLER STATE OTHERWISE, HOWEVER I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY WAY TO SEND IT WITH THE BEST SHIPPING OPTION AVAILABLE, WITH TRACKING INCLUDED.

THERE IS VERY LITTLE RISK IN IT BEING LOST IN TRANSIT, BUT I WANTED TO STATE THAT THERE IS ALWAYS SUCH A POSSIBILTY. NEVER HAVE HAD IT HAPPEN IN ANY OF MY 100+ PURCHASES ONLINE AS MY COUNTRY IS VERY RELIABLE WITH THESE THINGS.

note: i am a trustworthy member who has done business here in the past and on the web in general sans any problems.

so let's do this gentlemen, and quick at that, as to not have it disappear right within our reach.

4. Bramsworth

Bramsworth Well Known Member

What country do you live in? Since you pointed it out I'm thinking possibly not the US?

And I'm not sure why people are calling it fake. I doubt a business like this one has time to troll game nerds :p If it's not anything special then it's just a misplaced product, nothing deliberate I'm sure.

Oh, and how much will you be chipping in? I'm just assuming you'll be chipping in something at least :) I'm possibly in for $10 just to solve this. I'm guessing most likely that if an order was placed they'd eventually message back saying they couldn't find it in their warehouses, so this would probably be concluded pretty quickly.

BTW, I looked through my emails and found the Brady guy I talked to some years back. His name is Brian Boyle. This will become a wall of text, but for anyone curious I may as well share his response.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
  5. blixa

blixa Spirited Member

sweden.

i will add around the same as everyone else (~15 usd or whatevers missing when close). and if get sent a random book, stand for the shipping costs to send it back.

NO FUNDS SO FAR.

i would actually buy the whole thing myself but since money is tight at the moment..

6. Prometheus

Prometheus Site supporter 2016

It think it might be better to keep this in the US. Wouldn't it take too long for it to arrive anyway?

7. blixa

blixa Spirited Member

i've done this tons and it doesn't matter. the seller will send with EMS which takes 3~5 days.

the question is who wants to donate or not. i'm only worried about customs, which i am awaiting the sellers response to. if that doesn't work out, then fine, someone else can handle this within the US.

meanwhile those interested in funding should come forward, confirm, and just be ready knowing the deal might be done any time soon.

8. Keiji Dragon

PM'd

9. alienjiz420

alienjiz420 Member

hey blixa I PM'd you but the message isn't in my sent box so i'm not sure if you got it... would you mind PMing me back with the paypal info as I'm interested in donating, thanks in advance

10. rewak

rewak Peppy Member

11. blixa

blixa Spirited Member

more people needed.

3 so far.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2012
  12. blixa

blixa Spirited Member

13. SubDrag

SubDrag Rapidly Rising Member

I'm confused again, what were you trying to raise for? I thought the book didn't exist cause no cart.

14. Franzh11

Franzh11 Spirited Member

can you know the feedback/reputation of the seller ( on amazon ) ? it could tell if that person seems legit.

15. blixa

blixa Spirited Member

uhhh.. yes. it's what you see immediately when clicking their name.
    it's not about the seller being legit or not. s/he is, but is it really the genuine book they have or is it an error?

it was planned to. and no one here is stating it's real, we are trying to find out what it's all about.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2012
  16. SubDrag

SubDrag Rapidly Rising Member

Did you try just messaging the seller?

17. Bramsworth

Bramsworth Well Known Member

If anyone reads the topic you'll clearly see that this topic is about raising money for a guidebook, anyone I'd think could guess how to look at an Amazon user's feedback, and two people including myself have already talked with the seller and posted about it.

At least read the topic and have some common sense and... just read the topic! It isn't that hard :x

BTW how much is officially donated at the moment blixa?

Last edited: Jul 15, 2012
  18. blixa

blixa Spirited Member

we are four so far and as i've just started going through with payments, we'll see.
    if you are interested, feel free to donate whatever amount, things will probably go slower from here on.

19. Keiji Dragon

I was going to PM this to you, Blixa.

I'm not backing out here, but has this been approved by ASSEMbler Games though? I think we should wait for approval or endorsement first, as rewak mentioned.

20. blixa

blixa Spirited Member

you're right.
    will contact him.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2012