MY RELEASE OF THE CRASH BANDICOOT BETA PSX

Discussion in 'File Downloads - Share and Request' started by djemotion, Oct 12, 2011.

1. djemotion

djemotion Spirited Member

ok so heres my upload its in iso format unlike drx's release so i hope you guys enjoy :)
    many thanx to everyone whohas helped with information ect on my previous posts,if you would care to donate my paypal is
    barrydawson77@hotmail.com
    i dont expect anything but it would be a nice thoght and very much apreciated :) so il leave it up to you guys :)so without further ado heres my link for MY version of the disk :) enjoy.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xlia2pm52hddq9r :thumbsup:

2. Decapicitated

Decapicitated Site Supporter 2011-13 Lara Croft

Same beta as DRX release.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  3. geluda

geluda <B>Site Supporter 2012</B><BR><B>Site Supporter 20

Shame things turned out this way, thanks for the release though even if it's the same one! :) Adds another piece of history to this beta.

4. drx

drx BLAST PROCESSING. SITE SUPPORTER 2015

Kind of a dick move to first extort $600 using mawkish "my children need xmas presents" for something that's not even properly yours to begin with but a mere bootleg copy.

Not to mention the slap-in-the-face "$100 cheaper than DRX", when it's a bootleg off *my* disc.

And then there's the "heres my link for MY version of the disk" and claiming an ISO is better than a CCD/SUB. With a cute paypal link.

A+++ would pwn again.

5. djemotion

you what mate ? hows that bollox what i said ? also how is it a bootleg of your disk when ive never had possesion or anything to do with you or your disk ? i dont recall claiming the iso was better atall its another format to use that's all ? another option for people to have you got a front to write that stuff as you blatantly saw me selling mine and thoght if you cant get the money no one else will ? so you then release it to mess up what i was trying to achieve i find that selfish mate and greedy ,it was true im a single fuking dad who wanted to give the kids soming better this year as i have a crappy job and this disk just lying around collecting dust ,weather you believe me or not i personally dont care but dont you dare front me about what i write and ofcause its a slap in the face about it being cheaper so what ?!? ,people thoght your price was extortionate no wounder no one got it at that price lol this is stupid sorry guys i didnt ask for all this :(

6. Decapicitated

Questions: Where when and how did you get in possession of the disc?

Do you have any other beta discs?

I thought $600 was also a bit over the top. Maybe around $150 would have got it done quicker, now it's pointless sadly.

7. ASSEMbler

ASSEMbler Administrator Staff Member

Someone explain to me, and fast.

8. djemotion

read that ;)
    uncalled for ?or that just me ?

9. CodeAsm

CodeAsm ohci_write: Bad offset 30

Thx djemotion,
    hope you find more interesting stuff to share somehow.
    and... other dont think about to share ?
    ;-) see r mail anyway.

10. ASSEMbler

So were you trying to get the exact amount drx wanted or more?

11. Decapicitated

Well basically, DRX bought a proto of Crash bandicoot which appears to be identical to djemotion's beta. DRX claims to have the original disc and that djemotion's version is a 'bootleg' of his original copy of which DRX was already accepting donations for. DRX has already released the proto before djmotion sold it.

I believe that DRX as selling for $700 and djemotion was selling it for $600 so his copy would sell quicker.

That's pretty much it.

12. ASSEMbler

Ah ok. Well no one owns a beta, first to release is winner.

13. Juste

Juste Fiery Member

I think not if you only do it to stifle/spite somebody else's release. :(

14. drx

drx BLAST PROCESSING. SITE SUPPORTER 2015

This logic astounds me. Not only did I already explain that this is not why I did my release. That it coincided with that guy's thing is merely bad luck for him.

But also you've got it exactly upside down. It's that other guy who meant to undercut *my* release. Which I frankly don't care about, but it's funny how you got that mixed up somehow.

15. ASSEMbler

Basically someone is selling multiple copies to people.

Anyway, it's released.

16. Juste

Juste Fiery Member

I just can't believe that because you have done this before.

I think you helped/was part of a different release in the past because like this game, somebody else shown they had it as well, so you released it before they could.

This is just how I see it, that's all.

17. Mystical

Mystical Resolute Member

personally im very happy for the releases, both of them, the timing is very unfortunate for djemotion and i dont see personally how any amount is too much, you set a price and if people are willing to buy it they will, if not you re-consider whether you will sell it or lower the price, then try again and so on, its how buying and selling works, no one usually offers stuff out at the lowest they are willing to take

@drx - thanks for the other releases too

on a separate note, who is to say that more than one copy of the beta didnt get leaked? no one knows 100% what happened to every copy and how many hands each one went through before the end buyers got them, are the files on both discs 100% identical, i would check myself but dont have access to my normal PC

18. Christer-swe

Christer-swe Fiery Member

Thanks for the release. Not my favourite game, but I'm thankful every time someone releases something, especially at their own expense. I don't really care if it's drx or djemotion, you both seem like good people. Cheers!

19. djemotion

i recon it was done outta spite but who knows ? i dont know if the one i have is the same as drx's it most probally is but who cares ,bit of a shame how my first experience turned out like this :( i was buzzing when i read that someone was interested in this and i owned it !took a while to find the disk,do pics,and work out how to do the video just next time a note to my self dont plan on releasing something drx owns or youll get beat to it ! lol :p nevermind it great that the community now have a chance to play this and check it out hopefully we can continue to speak about this game and the differences now :),just a quick note a big thank you to codeasm,huanted,mystical,assembler,and anyone else i may have forgot for the help and info you have provided you guys have been great :) il continue to keep an eye on this post and help as best i can :)

20. Subcritical-Strike

Subcritical-Strike Gutsy Member

Assembler check your PM's please ;)