My favorite personal Dreamcast

Discussion in 'Member Game Collections' started by Kuririn84, Apr 18, 2016.

1. nonosto

nonosto Dauntless Member

Dear could you indicate us all parts to need for new PSU, especially blue part (plug, cable....) and how to plug it please?
    Link to buy parts?

thanks

2. Kuririn84

Kuririn84 Spirited Member

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  3. gimmiegummies

gimmiegummies Member

off eBay its an official one they made clear black, clear, clear blue and a solid black ( no sports logo ) they are hard to find and pretty expensive but the way i see it if you like it and if the value if only going to go up its just better to buy it sooner then later. its not like these new consoles that loose there value in a couple of months. Anyway its just a gdemu and a pico power supply in there I'm not too much into leds so i got a el panel 4 i believe and just cut it and installed it on top of the metal and wired the power supply strait to the pico i will show more pics as soon as possible.

4. Blashyrkhmr101

Blashyrkhmr101 <B>Site Supporter 2014</B>

It's barely even a Dreamcast anymore!

Looks wonderful though, very nicely done. I know now what I will be doing to my Saturn and Dreamcast in the future with those PicoPSUs. Great idea. :)

5. jdollatari

jdollatari Member

i want these mods so bad just not confident in my modding skills but i do have two dreamcasts... but i don;'t wanna hurt one