My Dreamcast site

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by Tomleecee, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Tomleecee

Tomleecee Spirited Member

Hi, I didn't want it to look like I just registered here to promote my own site, so I hope it doesn't. I've been visiting this forum for years but had various issues with registering - either not getting a registration email or a whole host of other things. Now that's out of the way, I'd like to mention my site www.thedreamcastjunkyard.co.uk

as as the name suggests, it's all about the DC and this year marks 10 years since it was started. It's really been a labour of love and though it started as a personal blog about my Dreamcast collection, it has grown into more of a news site and we also now have a podcast. I'm keen to hear from people here who have unusual items of DC merch or hardware (or anything really!). Feel free to have a look. Thanks.

DeChief and wombat like this.
  2. RMetha

RMetha Rising Member

3. SodaOgre

SodaOgre Rising Member

Looks pretty cool, I'll have to give the site a look and have a listen to the podcast. Still amazed there's so much stuff done by fans this long after the Dreamcast's run, so awesome.

4. Tomleecee

thanks for having a look!

5. NovaFox

NovaFox Rapidly Rising Member

Good site, I really liked your interview with Falco. It's interesting to see how that game is coming along.
    Also, I read you haven't played Skies of Arcadia. You should hop on that, as imo it's the best Dreamcast game(and RPG) to date!

Tomleecee likes this.
  6. wombat

wombat SEGA!

Big fan of your website, have been visiting it for ages now :) keep up the good work!

Tomleecee likes this.
  7. Tomleecee

Thanks wombat - there are no plans to slow down any time soon. I keep finding new Dreamcast stuff to write about...even after 10 years!

8. Tomleecee

Haha! I need to get round to that. Rush 2049 takes up most of my time on the DC tho XD

9. Anthony817

Anthony817 Familiar Face

I just started getting back into Rush 2049. I even modded my Dreamcast controller to use a 360 joystick since it has a nice concave thumbpad and rubber cap for better comfort and better precision so my sweaty thumbs don't slip off the thumbstick.

10. MBMM

MBMM Powered by Pied Piper

I'll be checking out your site. I'm also a DC fan, so I'm sure I'll find some great stuff on there.

11. Jord9622

Jord9622 Site Supporter 2014 Site Benefactor

Awesome Site!!!! :) :) :) :)