My Collection

Discussion in 'Member Game Collections' started by XxHennersXx, Mar 27, 2007.

1. XxHennersXx

XxHennersXx I post here on the toilet sometimes.

[​IMG]

reorganized the closet that holds the controllers/boxes/etc.

[​IMG]

Here's the living room. 42" Panasonic Plasma, Stereo setup, Wii, Xbox 360 and PS3. Line conditioner. I need to upgrade the reciever, planning on an Onkyo NR709. In the corner I have my turntable in it's box, I'll put it on it's own little stand in the other corner. Probably going to get a shelving set for my anime figures and stuff. My wife is putting our lollipop chainsaw poster in a frame with a blood splattered matt, my Robocop, Terminator, And Star Wars laser discs are being framed and put up too. We have a zelda poster from fangamer that is made to look like stained glass art we're putting in a gold frame to put above the TV.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2012
  2. graciano1337

graciano1337 Milk Bar

Sexy setup!

3. XxHennersXx

[​IMG]

Modded Gameboy, Modded Atari 2600jr with RCA out to run Synthcart.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. XxHennersXx

[​IMG]

Sega Saturn imports. Virtual On is missing since it was on my entertainment center, being as I was playing it the other day.

[​IMG]

Most recent picture of my games.

5. XxHennersXx

Oh boy, 5 years later! I've moved a few times, and I have expanded my collection in some areas and subtracted some in others.
    My ex and I split and so did our games (most were mine anyway). I sold off my two virtual boys, and I got rid of my Neo Geo MVS. But that's okay - my girlfriend and I recently merged our collections and have dubbed the new place "Moonbase - 1". My desktop is in the corner with the retro games - the HD console's are connected to an Marantz AV receiver that also has two HDMI outs - one to the TV and the other to my capture card. So i can capture and stream between both HD and SD set ups.
    Hand helds have their own section dubbed "Handheld Land" in between the desks in front of that window.

HD consoles: Xbox One, Xbox 360, FeiHao HD Sega Genesis, PS3, PS4, Wii U, Switch. Receiver didn't have enough inputs - so each brand has it's own HDMI Selector. Universal remote is programmed to turn the receiver to the designated input (Nintendo/Sony/Xbox) and then change the HDMI selector.

SD consoles: Master System, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, NES, Famicom, SNES, N64, Gamecube, PS1, PS2, Xbox Original.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

thedarkpersian and Syclopse like this.
  6. stevo9389

stevo9389 Plays It Loud

I am digging the Dan Aykroyd autographed Ghostbusters stuff.

XxHennersXx likes this.
  7. XxHennersXx

thanks! I met him about 9 years ago (Holy shit has it been that long?)

8. stevo9389

stevo9389 Plays It Loud

It will be 8 years ago this May for me when he was promoting his wine and Crystal Head Vodka. He had already quit signing personal belongings and went back to the wine and vodka only when we arrived. My friend and I were bummed to end up not getting our games signed.

9. XxHennersXx

Ugh, that sounds like a bummer. It was at a vodka signing too, I have the bottle still here some place. Probably still has vodka in it.

10. Scott Henley

Scott Henley Member

Nice collection you have.