My Biohazard / Resident Evil Collection

Discussion in 'Member Game Collections' started by Dot50Cal, Sep 21, 2005.

1. Dot50Cal

Dot50Cal Moderator

Some of them yes. I sorta stopped focusing on retail games since I came here, My money has been getting sunk into other versions. But it seems that well is almost dried up now, so Ill probably move back onto completing the retail releases.

My collection has changed a bit since the last pictures, I just havent found the time to update the thread.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2006
  2. Buyatari

Buyatari Well Known Member

I bought most of the black chainsaws. I think he has 1 or two left so if you want one I wouldn't wait too long.

3. Dot50Cal

Dot50Cal Moderator

I have one already, I was just wondering perhaps you know, do they have BIOHAZARD on the case itself or is it just Resident Evil cases?

4. Buyatari

Unlike the first couple he had these are sealed new. They are in biohazzard cases.

5. Dot50Cal

Dot50Cal Moderator

Oh nice :) I guess Ill have to get one then. Thanks!

Edit: Not cool, You bought them all...The hell do you need with nine? :crying:

6. Buyatari

He has 1 or 2 left.

I am a prototype hardware collector its what I do.

7. Dot50Cal

Dot50Cal Moderator

Which he's keeping. Eh, I just dont see the point in owning nine of the same thing, even if it is rare or proto.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2006
  8. Buyatari

He has 2. He will most likely keep one and the other IS for sale. I just asked him. He wants $700.00

I agree. Whats the point to owning one? None really. I see something I like and I buy it.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2006
  9. Buffi

Buffi Spirited Member

Not sure if you are interested in this, but I think I know what the ultimate biohazard collectible is :)

When I was in japan I saw an biohazard "arcade cabinet" with sitting areas for two people. When you got inside the whole thing started shaking and shit...
    Didn't get a very good picture of it, but this is from the side of the cabinet.

[​IMG]

10. Buyatari

Hey I found a resident evil code veronica gold zippo lighter. Not sure if I mentioned it before. You have that one?

11. Dot50Cal

Dot50Cal Moderator

Sorta gave up on collecting the usual stuff as of late. I dont even want to get started on the lighters as theres a whole bunch to get. If I cant have them all in a relatively short amount of time I dont even want to attempt it heh.

Nice cab, I wonder if it played the movie inside it ;)

12. framerate

framerate Guest

Great collection! I sold most of my RE american collection (just the complete GC stuff + complete guides) when I needed money last year =(

I don't think I saw any movie props in that collection? Did you miss the auction where they sold the props on ebay (premierprops is the seller)? I picked up the printout on umbrella stationary from the scene where Alice almost stabs the doctor in the eye with the pen. It's pretty neat. Could get a pic if you'd like.

13. Dot50Cal

Dot50Cal Moderator

That would be cool :) I dont really collect the movie stuff, usually its just stuff thats important to the games. Anything that has digital media (cds, games, dvds) or print (Magazines, Guides) Im especially interested in, while material things like shirts, watches and the like really dont serve a purpose to me. Eventually in the near future Ill be selling off a majority of the items I own once I cover them for my website.

Since coming here though, Assembler has been pretty much dominating my cash flow (the site, not the person). However it seems to be drying up here as of late in reguards to beta's and prototype items. Which is a good thing as I can finally tackle my credit card debt XD!

I wouldn't mind seeing a picture of it though :)

Last edited: Jun 21, 2006
  14. peep your pm's mr dot

15. framerate

framerate Guest

Sure thing, friend. I only bought it because it's clearly recognizable as "Resident Evil" since it has the Umbrella "letter head" on it. I thought it was kinda neat. I'll see if I can get a photo of it tonight.

16. seeberg

seeberg Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2006
  17. Dot50Cal

Dot50Cal Moderator

I havent started on the PAL games yet, My cash has been mainly going to:

[​IMG]

Plus I've been selling off some of my stuff. Really the random trinkets/doubles. They've lost their value to me from what I've been spoiled with. If anyone reading this has any "you know whats" send me a PM, I'm sure we can work something out. :)

Last edited: Sep 1, 2006
  18. dvdmike

dvdmike Robust Member

I didnt know you had dreamcast GD-roms what resi is it ?
    I like that RE:S is still in its "shipping" case in htat pic lol

19. Dot50Cal

Dot50Cal Moderator

Yeah it stays locked away ;) The GDR's are Biohazard 2. Steadster might remember those ;)

Last edited: Sep 1, 2006
  20. Dot50Cal

Dot50Cal Moderator

New pic of how things are setup for now. All of my games are in this picture but a lot of RE stuff (mostly figures, and other items) is still waiting to be organized elsewhere.

[​IMG]

After PS3 its Wii, then a proper TV :)