Mortal Kombat PS2 and Xbox dev discs

Discussion in 'Price Check Forum' started by R-8 MKII, Jul 15, 2019.

1. R-8 MKII

R-8 MKII Member

Hi guys. Looking for a price check on these. All seem to work fine. Never dumped. They've been in my possession since the studio closed. Thanks!

disks.jpg

_XBOX_ likes this.
  2. arnoldlayne

arnoldlayne Resolute Member

Difficult to say, maybe throw them on eBay at around £500 and then add a 'best offer' option and see what people are willing to pay.

Alternatively, you could donate builds (not the discs) to HiddenPalace :) but it 'could' devalue them to some extent if you sell them after. Although I doubt by that much - there are a lot of die hard Mortal Kombat fans who'd simply like to own them for their collection, etc.

Would you be willing to post some photos/video of the different builds? (again, could always help an eventual sale)

AntDRAG and _XBOX_ like this.
  3. R-8 MKII

R-8 MKII Member

Hey thanks for the reply and info. I took a bunch of photos and put them on Google drive. I'll share the link here. One folder shows the earliest and latest builds. The other show the middle builds. The disc marked PAL starts out in black and white and starts with a refresh rate menu. The intros are quite different as the early ones start with a view from a moving subway before arriving at an arena. I didn't get many photos of that scene. Anyway feel free to ask any questions. I'll do my best to answer.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EDysShIVW1UglZn0RDOOGlfcZC7fqbHc