Modded PS2 with Harddrive

Discussion in 'Want to Buy Requests (WTB)' started by Alvaro, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Alvaro

Alvaro Member

Hey guys,

How's it going? I am looking for a modded PS2 with a harddrive installed. I do not need any games or controllers, just after the console itself. A couple of years ago I bought all the needed parts to do this and ended up with a dodgy cable from ebay which killed the harddrive. Not going to go to the trouble of trying this again myself.

I already have a memory card with FMCB so I do need that either.

Actually I might be after a original Xbox with a harddrive in the near future if someone has one of those for sale too.

In London, UK and can pay via paypal.

Cheers.

2. drojman

drojman Member

Are you after an Xbox with a modded hard drive or the original? I have a boxed Xbox, really nice condition. Clock capacitor has been removed and has 4 games too. The hard drive is the original though.

If you wanted me to, I could softmod it before sending.

I'm in the UK too, so that makes things simpler.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  3. bart_simpson

bart_simpson Dauntless Member

What are you after a orginal ps2 not the slim i have a few consoles i need to sort out i can supply a network adapter that's sata hard drives are cheap now. do you need wires ???

4. wombat

wombat SEGA!

I have a loose PHAT PS2 with Network adapter and 3.5" HDD. It's not modded, but seeing you're going the free mcboot route you can pretty much run everything by copying it to the hard drive. Located in the Netherlands. If this is something of interest to you feel free to send me a PM.