MikeDavis007

Discussion in 'User Transactions - Feedback Forum' started by gaming247, Jan 11, 2017.

1. gaming247

gaming247 Site Supporter 2015

@MikeDavis007
    Action: Bought from
    Item: Development Items
    Time: OCT 2016
    Feedback: Great guy to deal with. Bought a couple dev items, always shipped fast with good communication.

MikeDavis007 likes this.
  2. MikeDavis007

MikeDavis007 Rising Member

Thanks for the feedback man!

gaming247 likes this.
  3. Kuririn84

Kuririn84 Spirited Member

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
    MikeDavis007 likes this.
  4. Paulweeze71

Paulweeze71 Active Member

@MikeDavis007
    Item: PS2 Test
    Time: January 2017
    Feedback: Fantastic price, packed well and got here extremely fast. Can't ask for more!

MikeDavis007 likes this.
  5. Pea2nuts

Pea2nuts Spirited Member

Item: Dev item
    Feedback: Fast shipping, packed well, etc. Would buy from again

MikeDavis007 likes this.
  6. Cyberghost

Cyberghost Peppy Member

Picked up my DTP-T1000 i bought from MikeDavis from post office today. It seems to work perfectly with my fat model controller I already had and a VAIO laptop charger. Decent condition and I can't find anything wrong with it so many thanks to this person.

I should note, however that is was sent in a large priority mail mailing box and not a flat rate box so I had to pay an additional $20something for them to release it to me.

Attached Files:

MikeDavis007 likes this.
  7. MikeDavis007

MikeDavis007 Rising Member

I'm glad you got the unit and are happy with it. Not sure what happened with the shipping issue but I paid almost $20 for shipping so i'm not sure why they charged you another $20. If you want PM so we can figure out what happened.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2017
  8. retro

retro Resigned from mod duty 15 March 2018

I've moved your post and the reply to his feedback thread. Please leave feedback in the correct place, not in the sales thread.

Also, it would appear from the reply that you didn't tell the seller about the shipping issue. If you're going to complain about it in feedback, it is advisable to first contact the seller to see if you can reach a resolution.

When you go into the Post Office and order a service, they stick a sticker on the box that says the service, do they not? They should NOT take what's written or printed on the box as an indication of the service to use - you can use (or reuse) any box you like (within reason). If you're suggesting that they saw the box said priority but the seller didn't pay for priority, I'd be taking that up with USPS (or whichever post office) as that's not right. If he's only stuck stamps on and didn't use enough or bought a flat rate box that doesn't cover the weight or something like that, it's a different story.

MikeDavis007 likes this.
  9. Cyberghost

Cyberghost Peppy Member

Sorry, meant to PM MikeDavis sooner. Really just wanted to give him and other buyers a heads up in case the same happens to them. I noticed Assembler also wanted a unit.

USPS has different kind of Priority Mail boxes but only some are flat rate boxes. If a flat rate box is used, then distance and weight don't matter as long as items fit in the box. In a normal priority mail mailing box, or any other box used, USPS charges based on service used, weight, and distance to be sent.

Seller paid for a flat rate box but sent in a normal priority mail box, not flat rate, so they charged me the difference based on weight and distance from Florida to California. Its an honest mistake, one anyone could have made. Over all, I'm still happy with transaction and I'm not angry I had to pay a bit more. Again, Just put it there as a heads up, not a complaint.

MikeDavis007 and retro like this.
  10. Paulweeze71

Paulweeze71 Active Member

@MikeDavis007
    Item: OG Xbox Debug
    Feedback: Packed securely, shipped extremely fast, came with a pleasant surprise on the drive. Thanks again!

MikeDavis007 likes this.
  11. Pea2nuts

Pea2nuts Spirited Member

Item: Dev item
    Time: February 2017

MikeDavis007 likes this.