MD Firmware Files

Discussion in 'Mega Everdrive / Everdrive MD' started by jacksprat1990, Dec 17, 2011.

1. fartbutt

fartbutt Member

Awesome!

2. lnx64

lnx64 Robust Member

I just wanted to voice my opinion on this thread.

The Everdrive is an FPGA based device. These Firmwares that everyone is so upset about, is nothing more than just the FPGA stuff.. It isn't firmware for features, it's firmware for reliability. But most of the grunt work is going to the OS files, as because for this firmware, there isn't much to it. Sure, maybe some fixes here and there, but are they crucial fixes? Not really.. The Everdrive still works mostly as the OS upgrades are where most of the upgrades are coming from.

3. Bboydocument

Bboydocument Spirited Member

Krikzz, why don't you just password secure the EDMD firmware page if you're concerned about cart ripoffs?

Provide the password or "token" to your customers to access ED firmware files. Those with clone carts will not receive the password and will therefore realise they have been ripped off. The only way clone owners will know how to access the firmware files is if someone (one of your customers) tells them. I doubt anyone who bought a legit ED will willingly share this access out - something that they have paid more money for.

Just a thought anyway...