MC Cthulhu.... in the UK?

Discussion in 'Modding and Hacking - Consoles and Electronics' started by AndehX, Jan 2, 2019.

1. AndehX

AndehX You got boost power!

Does anyone have any idea's where I can get a couple of MC Cthulhu boards in the UK? I want to build a couple of arcade sticks for all my retro consoles for public gatherings etc. Paradise arcade shop in the US has them in stock again, but the shipping charges to the UK are astronomical for some reason. I'm not willing to pay upwards of $50 for shipping on a $25 product, with the added worry of import charges on top of that...

So is it possible to get these in the UK? Or even Europe? Is there maybe a diy kit I can get? I'm more than willing to assemble it myself if it means I can get them somewhere "local"

2. Star

Star Rising Member

I considered them myself before going another route, but I could never find another source. I did email them, and they said they could offer cheaper shipping, but would not state up front how much it would be.

3. AndehX

I contacted them and they stated they could do non insured shipping for $15, which is better, unsure weather I want to take the risk though

4. josiahgould

josiahgould Spirited Member

Ask them to use a flat rate USPS Video Tape box. Should be about $25 and it includes tracking and insurance.

If they can't/won't maybe someone on here can be a proxy for you?

5. Nully

Nully Intrepid Member

Have you heard about the Zero Delay, it's around <$5 from China and I have a few sticks using it for years now without issues. Unless I'm missing something here.

6. AndehX

does it support multiple consoles?

7. Nully

Nully Intrepid Member