Madhatter's Stuff.....<<<UPDATE>>>

Discussion in 'Member Game Collections' started by madhatter256, Mar 17, 2004.

1. madhatter256

madhatter256 Illustrious Member

**UPDATE** I just took pics of most of my stuff. I had them all boxed up so the presentation isn't that good. Anyway, here it goes.

[​IMG]
    Owner of ONLY PS3 out there :smt033
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Anyway, what do you guys think?? I have more things to take pictures of but they are all in boxes or lying around and I'm too lazy right now to take a picture of them. So post your updated replies :smt040

2. retro

retro Resigned from mod duty 15 March 2018

Nice :) Why the fan in the psx?

3. AntiPasta

AntiPasta Guest

ROTFL @ 32X... what's the use :p

4. madhatter256

It works. It was just that I was bored that day. I wanted to open up my N64 but I didn't have the screwdriver, then I saw that the 32x and the Genesis had a philips head screw bit and one thing led to another :p.

5. AntiPasta

AntiPasta Guest

well as a moder you should try the 'pen trick'... did that with my SNES, after a few minor burns on my finger and slabs of molten plastic on my table I had opened up my SNES :)

Basically, you'll need a (ballpoint) pen. Remove the thing with the point on it & the ink in it (dont know the english word), spring etc., so you're left with the plastic casing. Now melt the tip with a lighter or something (I used a gas cooker), 'til its going soft enough. Some kneading/plying maybe required, but be quick as the tip will still have to be soft. Now stick the pen into the screw hole and press tight until the tip has hardened again. Requires a lot of tries at first but it soon becomes second nature :)

6. madhatter256

I think i rather buy the screwbit instead of burning myself with plastic. Believe, me I have been burnt before and the smell plastic makes is toxic.

7. Johnny

Johnny Gran Turismo Freak and Site Supporter 2013,2015

Nice stuff you have there dude. Including some cool PS1 games.

By the way, nice idea of putting that fan there. Some models tend to overheat.

I never had problems with mine (SCPH-1001), oddly. A friend that had a later model had this overheating problem, so he decided to fix it replacing the power board. Problem solved. It heats, but in a normal temperature.

8. madhatter256

Hip Hip HOORAY!! Assembler opened up this forum!! :smt023

9. madhatter256

10. dj898

dj898 Site Supporter 2015

what's that monstrosity in the last picture? :p
    I'd never buy another tower/minitower case ever...

nice collection mate... interesting mod for PSX. I might as well give it a go when I can find small enough fan that can be fitted inside the shell... and then exp port kit I got from Japan which supposedly put the original psx exp port to the later models...

cheers

11. AntiPasta

AntiPasta Guest

Re: .

I saw a similar thing on sale in Holland for only 5e, I'm tempted to get it. Would you know if it works on the PSOne as well? I would be much grateful if you could share your experiences when you got it installed
    :smt023