Lost & Found Vol. 2 for Sega Saturn - Info for people who bought it

Discussion in 'Rare and Obscure Gaming' started by Madroms, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Madroms

Madroms Robust Member

For people who bought Lost & Found Vol. 2, released by Oldergames, I have some information to share about the "early dev prototype" of Three Dirty Dwarves.
    After more than 1 month after its release, it seems nobody know what's wrong with it. So i just made a post at www.satakore.com about it. I let you read it over there then you can come back on this thread to talk about it.

PS: copy of a post I made on another forum (DP) in case some of you didn't see it.

2. dj898

dj898 Site Supporter 2015

now talk of rip off~~ -__-a

3. Anthaemia.

Anthaemia. The Original VF3 Fangirlâ„¢

I've heard on the rumour mill of GoodDealGames preparing to launch a follow-up package (called Lost & Found Vol. 3, strangely enough) that will include the complete and previously unreleased American version of Deep Fear - surely anyone with knowledge of how to change region encoding on Saturn backup discs could have done this years ago... if there was interest in the first place, of course! Sega probably didn't bother in 1998 because the Survival Horror market was already dominated by Capcom's more well-known (and superior - though only just) Resident Evil, which had just received its first sequel early that year. Then again, perhaps Sega neglected Deep Fear in the US because it had already killed off the Saturn there? Whatever the reason for this lengthy delay, I can only see a few hardcore elite getting too bothered about this one! Something with a little more substance, such as Virtua Fighter 3, Sonic X-Treme or even playable scraps from the Shenmue prototype, on the other hand...

4. Yakumo

Yakumo Pillar of the Community *****

Goodgames are full of it and always wil be. Never liked their ways to be honest plus the stuff they release is always crap. Why can't they do some decent games?

Yakumo

5. dj898

dj898 Site Supporter 2015

why even bother.
    With the import cart you can just stick in PAL disc I suppose... -_-;;

6. Segafreak_NL

Segafreak_NL v2.0 New and improved. Site supporter 2012-15

It's Oldergames guys.

7. TrolleyGuy

TrolleyGuy Guest

The only problem with that though is the same with alot of PAL games on a NTSC Saturn, you miss a bottom chunk of the screen. Good examples are Duke Nukem 3D and Sega Rally. If you play PAL DN3D on a NTSC machine you can't see the status bar, wiith Sega Rally you can't see the Replay? Yes/No option after a race.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2007
  8. Yakumo

Yakumo Pillar of the Community *****

oops, yes that's right. Stupid me :rolleyes:

9. Segafreak_NL

Segafreak_NL v2.0 New and improved. Site supporter 2012-15

It was in fact Oldergames that sold me their Major Damage. Real nice people (no, not just because they sold it to me ;-) )