Looking for a very rare and obscure "x in 1" PS1 Disc

Discussion in 'File Downloads - Share and Request' started by Mortimer, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Mortimer

Mortimer Newly Registered

Greetings, assemblergames!

It's been... maybe 7 or so years since I've been after this particular game. It's one of those weird "x in 1" discs containing several demos. This one was called "Gold 4 in 1" or maybe 6 in 1, I can't really remember. The only thing I know is that I played it several times at my father's kiosk when I was little. After he closed down and we moved, the disc got lost and I was never able to recover it. However, I remember the contents in that disc very, very clearly.
    - An alpha/beta build of Tai'Fu.
    -A ripped version of a PAL "Fifth Element".
    -Spyro the Dragon demo.
    -Chessmaster.
    -Constructor.
    -A particular space 'shoot 'em up' that I have NEVER been able to find again.

Maybe there's a couple more games in it, but that's all I can remember. If anyone can help me, I'll gladly give you more info to work with. Also, I will try my best to work with you guys to search for a clue of where I could find this particular 'demo disc'.

Thanks in advance!

AUSTIN PEYTON likes this.
  2. pool7

pool7 Site Supporter 2014

Sounds like this one:
    5-in-1 Gold: Constructor, Chess Master 3D, Tai Fu, Mass Destruction, Fifth Element, + some demos and intros, PAL/NTSC selector
    (taken from: http://aztrading.tripod.com/psx1.html)

3. Mortimer

Mortimer Newly Registered

Yes, I've been to that page before and I've tried to contact that person to no avail...