Looking for a circuit everdrive MD

Discussion in 'Mega Everdrive / Everdrive MD' started by dominion56, Jul 22, 2011.

1. link83

link83 Enthusiastic Member

I thought exactly the same thing and initially typed out a similar response, but as it was one of the first replies to the picture I thought my post might come across as alittle too accusing so I changed it. Now though i'm glad to see i'm not the only person who sees this is a hoax/scam.

Anyone who has ever used a band saw knows that it does not cut a neat straight line unless the item is held firmly in place and pushed into the blade. If something as light as the Everdrive PCB fell into a band saw it would likely tear up the surface, perhaps making a small cut, before the PCB would fly/bounce off - any damage would certainly not look like a neat straight line.

The thing I find confusing is, if this is a fake story then why wouldn't you make up something a bit more believable? Such as "I was using a dremel to make an SD slot in the game case but accidentally put it down on the Everdrive and it destroyed some of the traces on the PCB"

Last edited: Aug 8, 2011
  2. KRIKzz

KRIKzz Well Known Member

3. dominion56

dominion56 Member

I'm not saying that the cartridge is dropped into a band saw, I told him that he got there. Or rather he was sawn on purpose. Not me. How and why do I think with the case has not. You can think whatever you want. and the scheme is no longer needed. Simply buy a card and collect cartridge itself anew. For example here in www.ramfactory.com by the way there, are cheaper. So my dear paranoid Krikzz can not worry there's no spyware

4. KRIKzz

KRIKzz Well Known Member

noooo, do not buy anything from masyanya, just ask him to give circuits. and don't forget to narrate him your amazing story about band saw

5. dominion56

dominion56 Member

You might be surprised, but gave me Masyanya scheme without any humiliation and explanations. The story of the cartridge was real. But now to have any dealings with you, I have no desire.

6. Mqark

Mqark Robust Member

HAHAHAHA! Well done KRIKzz :)

7. Eke

Eke Spirited Member

You are humiliating yourself actually. The question is: why would you invent such an unbelievable story to justify your request, as if Krikzz would be more inclined to give away his design knowing you purchased then smashed his cart ?

You just betrayed yourself by saying you asked (or more likely planned to ask) the same thing to another flashcard designer. It's now even clearer you never had any intention to pay the full price for these flashcarts but only want to steal their design so you could make your own for cheaper :clap:

8. APE

APE Site Supporter 2015

Inherently, true. But my brain isn't wired like most people and I don't know how you were taught/learned your languages. I've never had formal training in Spanish nor can I claim to have really studied the language but I can begin to translate things (somewhat poorly) with what I know of French, Latin and Italian. Not perfect by a long shot...

On topic:
    This thread keeps getting better and better. Clearly someone pushed that through a band saw as, already mentioned, it'd get nicked and probably knocked away from the band saw by the movement of the band saw itself!

Plus that is a really jagged edge for a band saw to cut. I'd suggest some servicing be done to the machine and replacement of the cutting element.

9. bertobp

bertobp Rising Member

Clearly this person has never bought the ED, and has never had any intention of doing.:rolleyes:
    At least has been a fun post:lol::lol::lol:

10. Mamejay

Mamejay Robust Member

11. goombakid

goombakid Spirited Member

I'm sorry, but I just have to throw my 2 cents in.

I think it would've been less embarrassing if you just bought an ED and tried to reverse engineer it...but the fact that you'd publicly post a request for a completed circuit of one's IP (intellectual property) shows us that you're probably not capable of doing such and advanced thing.

/trollmode

And yes, KRIKzz. That is quite possibly the best schematic I've ever seen....EVAR!

12. jacksprat1990

jacksprat1990 Member

I love how the band saw cut the Everdrive with wavy lines and didn't go through any chips. I also love how long it took you to post a picture. What an absolute load of crap :D

Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
  13. exdeath

exdeath Rising Member

Yup. CPLD config is easily dumped via JTAG or from a downloaded firmware file provided for end user updates, same with the OS. If you really wanted to duplicate it, it wouldn't be a big deal at all. The PCB layout you can observe with your eyes and just spend a day copying it in a CAD program.

And that's what makes it funny. The one little bit of effort you would need would be recreating the PCB, which wouldn't even be that hard, and someone has to be lazy and ask for a CAD file as if trying to steal the design wasn't insulting enough. :banghead::lol:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  14. APE

APE Site Supporter 2015

I was thinking the same thing honestly. It'd be a pain in the ass to clone the board but if someone REALLY wanted to they could. And they'd be a massive prick to do it.

Then they'd sell it at 50% off making KRIKzz go out of business and then we'd end up with a huge market of Chinese clones like the R4. Garbage.

15. KRIKzz

KRIKzz Well Known Member

KRIKzz's wife get a shotgun and cloners go out of the this world :gravedigging:

16. exdeath

exdeath Rising Member

:thumbsup::clap:

17. Den Tarr

Den Tarr Rising Member

I guess this is too much of a niche market.

Creating mass produced china-clones of Krikzz products wouldnt make much sense I guess. Stuff like that might generate a steady demand but not really a high one (that mass producing 1000s of them would make sense)

Check the Neomyth Stuff... its far more expensive and nobody bothers cloning it.

18. Leumas

Leumas Newly Registered

I laugh at your child's Photoshop :lol: