Looking for a circuit everdrive MD

Discussion in 'Mega Everdrive / Everdrive MD' started by dominion56, Jul 22, 2011.

1. goldenegg

goldenegg Active Member

Don't take it personally. He blamed you for being ignorant of languages, but he's simply ignorant of the power of the interwebs :lol:

2. Mqark

Mqark Robust Member

+1 for google translate providing poor translations and not the summary of the interaction that I wanted directly from Krikzz with his opinion of the request from the not so subtle cloner. Yay! Go Internet! Sheesh! :(

3. APE

APE Site Supporter 2015

One has to be ridiculously stupid to buy that.

Sod off you bloody bootlegger. Someone else may clone it eventually but nobody has to just hand over the schematics and be a willing participant.

And FYI people, Ukranian and Russian are similar in the same way Dutch and German are or French and English are. If you have half a brain and can understand the phonetics and have an EXTREMELY firm grasp of one of the two languages you can do pattern recognition to translate it.

Clearly few here have a grasp of their own ass.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2011
  4. Den Tarr

Den Tarr Rising Member

Umm.. You are correct with German and Dutch.
    But French and English? They are two seperate language families (French is a Romanic Language, English is Germanic)
    So you can be fluent in German or English but wont understand a word in French.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2011
  5. bertobp

bertobp Rising Member

:rolleyes:
    you have schematics and ask for a component??:confused:
    You need to show photos to your version was credible....

6. gtsamour

gtsamour Rapidly Rising Member

By the way, i will need the pcb schematics too... my Everdrive MD accidentaly fell under the beam of a laser scalpel and got disected... :p

Last edited: Jul 26, 2011
  7. APE

APE Site Supporter 2015

English derives a sizable chunk of its vocabulary from French. With that it isn't hard to start deriving patterns that mostly match up.But you are correct, the pronunciation is different that it isn't mutually intelligible. Though I personally I have few problems reading Old English.

8. gtsamour

gtsamour Rapidly Rising Member

Actually thats not the case. Both languages derive from Latin but they have both "evolved" to a point that share very little similarity to each other. Grammar is different, vocabulary is different (to the most part), pronounciation is different.

Being a good speaker of both English and French (and Greek ofcourse) I can say that they are two different things (French being much much harder to grasp and master).

Also most languages borrow a huuge chunk of their vocabulary from Greek (specially english), that doesn't mean that if I don't know English I would make much sense of it because I speak Greek.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2011
  9. dominion56

dominion56 Member

Вот фотка. Еле нашел плату [​IMG]

10. StoneAgeGamer

StoneAgeGamer Intrepid Member

Well if you indeed did drop it in a band saw you really have one of two options. Buy another one or don't buy another one.

11. link83

link83 Enthusiastic Member

Couldn't you take a hi-res picture showing the cut edge? The current picture is small and makes it look photoshopped.

12. StoneAgeGamer

StoneAgeGamer Intrepid Member

Plus no picture of other half. Not to mention it took what 2 weeks to post this picture? I think there is still something fishy going on here.

13. bertobp

bertobp Rising Member

I've seen better Photoshop works. Also, where is the other half? I was supposed to be inside the packaging...

14. dominion56

dominion56 Member

Guys! I think you reviewed the spy thriller
    I do not have photoshop, but if you read the topic carefully, you would know that the second part of the pcb is lost. If I was the second part, I would have restored everything without having to grovel here

15. Bboydocument

Bboydocument Spirited Member

This is the funniest and lamest attempt at a scam i've seen in ages

Do you really think people here are that stupid to not detect the flaws in your image? It is clearly photoshopped.

How convenient that the chips weren't damaged! The cart, by luck, was cut in half only over the circuit?

But the most ridiculous thing is - why did the cart fall in a band saw? I mean seriously, you haven't answered the question properly have you

Just give it up

16. Bad_Ad84

Bad_Ad84 The Tick

If the cart "fell in a band saw" who was pushing the cart to make it get cut?

If you drop something on a band saw, it will maybe cut a tiny groove into it or scratch up the board. you need to push things through a band saw.

17. KRIKzz

KRIKzz Well Known Member

so small picture on gray background.... he he :) it was 10 or maybe 15 min in ptotoshop?
    Bad_Ad84 was right by the way

18. Bboydocument

Bboydocument Spirited Member

[​IMG]

Look how fake the image is! That was the biggest giveaway - the background is fake, and the screwhole casts an odd shadow

This picture has clearly been doctored

EDIT: HA! just saw Krikzz's post

Last edited: Aug 8, 2011
  19. Eke

Eke Spirited Member

Pathetic :rolleyes:

20. KRIKzz

KRIKzz Well Known Member

i am so unlucky guy, my cart was killed by band-saw bla bla bla, so not need to be a paranoid and give those damn circuits. you all should feel sorry, because i am a good guy but you looks at me like on liar. shame

i think that you consider us as idiots. i remember my childhood when i recounted similar cock-and-bull story to my parents to avoid the punishment, but they did not believe me by some reasons. they just shouted and said that i thought that they are is idiots