LEGO Star Wars II X360 - Review - Test Maps

Discussion in 'File Downloads - Share and Request' started by Digmac, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Digmac

Digmac Removed for Not Reuploading Juiced Fast Enough

[​IMG]

Here is a review build of Lego Star Wars II for the Xbox 360 for you all to enjoy. I've played through the first level and all seemed normal, that being said it's a review build so it is closer to final than a preview build would be. Looks to be about one month out from release.

Looking through the games files, in the levels folder there seems to be some test maps left in, that perhaps could be used through renaming them as other levels. I haven't been able to test this out, but it could very well be something. Let me know what you find when running this build.

Test maps include: GlynTest, JezTest, jim_Test, JohnTest, LukeTest, and Test.

Enjoy guys! Let me know what all you find, and maybe we can even find a debug menu hidden in here :)

EDIT: Digging through the files some more, looks like you can edit how much characters cost in the shop. There is a .txt file for each one, and it contains the cost of the character.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
  2. bdawg

bdawg Rising Member

The builds you've uploaded (so far?) are really generous of you! Greatly appreciated.

Digmac likes this.
  3. Stipo360

Stipo360 Dead Rising & XDKs

awesome dude, played this when i was younger. never thought id see a review build

PixelButts likes this.
  4. PixelButts

PixelButts Site Soldier

I played the Wii Version. Was okay.

Can't say I would replay it but nonetheless it was a nice thing. The podracing part made me upset

5. NickTheModder

NickTheModder Member

can you reupload a mirror?

6. darkspire17

darkspire17 None

should send this to jon burton, since he did work on it

7. NickTheModder

NickTheModder Member

i just did research it seems it is the same as a retail copy as mine has all the test maps :(

james2452 likes this.