Lamont's Clock Tower/Haunting Ground Collection (WiP)

Discussion in 'Member Game Collections' started by Lamont, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Lamont

Lamont Site Supporter 2015

Honestly, I've been a lazy piece of crap and still haven't gotten around to playing it.

I got sucked into Bio Rev2, got back into Final Fantasy XIV, then got into Final Fantasy XV.

I'll get to NightCry eventually, a few speedrunners have actually asked me to stream the Clock Tower games and NightCry in general or do speedruns when I get around to it.

Part of the reason was that I was holding off until I finally finished building my new computer, which I've done so I'll have to get back to you on it!

pato likes this.
  2. HEX1GON

HEX1GON FREEZE! Scumbag

Miss lazy bones!

Lamont likes this.
  3. Lamont

LMAO, you know I'm lazy as fuck!

Anyway, before anyone asks me about it on here (someone sent me a message elsewhere on this subject) if and/or when Remothered ever gets released I'm not interested in it for a number of reasons. I can't be bothered going over it all as I did when asked earlier last week, don't like repeating myself continually.

Haven't seen any interesting items as of late, more doujinshi as always though. More dev or promo things would be prefered though, if anything was to pop up on the more retail side of things I'd certainly be curious about the Clock Tower 2 CD-roms that were mentioned in some of the press materials as I've still not seen any photos of them or anything about them being cancelled at the time.

Did hear something about there being another Wonder Festival garage kit being a possibility, but it's just a factor of waiting and seeing what happens. Would be nice, but I doubt it would happen.

I don't know, I'm probably just still kind of mad about Demento getting completely wiped out of the poll for the 10th anniversary stuff on the e-Capcom shop.

4. pato

pato Resolute Member

Buy a Resident Evil 4 prototype, it's the same thing as Demento (JK or not)

Lamont likes this.
  5. Lamont

Well, in all honesty I am actually interested in early builds of 4 as it is in general. I've also an interest specifically in Revelations 2 early builds as well for similar reasons (plus, Little Miss mode was fun).

If I could poke through either of those sorts of things, I certainly would.

Also as a slight oddity, when I was sifting through audio files I pulled from Umbrella Corps I actually came across a snippet that was basically making use of a section of one of the tracks from Demento. I just forgot about this until I went back through some of the files earlier as someone wanted to hear some of the Wesker lines from it.

pato likes this.