la-li-lu-le-lo's Collection and Setup Thread

Discussion in 'Member Game Collections' started by la-li-lu-le-lo, Feb 20, 2013.

1. la-li-lu-le-lo

la-li-lu-le-lo ラリルレロ

I got a Wii U and some games a couple weeks ago. I've since also gotten more games.

Here's the system and gamepad. Both of them are in pretty good condition; the system has some dust on it in this picture. It took some effort to find a good deal on a system and games, and to find a system that was in good condition.

IMG_8591.jpg

Here are all of the Wii U games I have so far.

IMG_8694.jpg

I'm really enjoying it so far. I'm kind of addicted to Mario Kart 8, which I wasn't really expecting. I've also been playing Wind Waker HD a decent amount, and I got the official GC guide; I'll probably post a picture of that later. I just got Tank! Tank! Tank! and Game & Wario today, so I haven't had a chance to play them yet; though I will soon.

I also have a Wii U Pro controller, which is not in the pictures.

Also, @TriMesh The battery terminal has been installed in the working DC controller board, and it works. The system is totally working now. The DC: is region-free, has a working and replaceable ML2032, and I also have VGA and SCART cables for it. That's all I want the system to do, and for me it's perfect. I don't think I'll need any more work done on this system, unless I decide to replace the drive, which I can install myself.

Besides all of that, I have a pretty awesome collection of DC games and controllers/accessories.

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  2. la-li-lu-le-lo

la-li-lu-le-lo ラリルレロ

Considering the site is closing, I think I'll be posting some stuff before the site closes. I'll do that in the next few days.

3. la-li-lu-le-lo

la-li-lu-le-lo ラリルレロ

I haven't done this in a while, so here are some pictures of my setup and collection.

Here's my setup and collection. This isn't my entire collection, just what I have in my game room currently.

Here's the main setup.

IMG_8975.jpg

For this setup I have 3 displays, an amp and CD player plus other A/V equipment, speakers, a PS2, Gamecube, Genesis, Dreamcast, Saturn, Wondermega, N64, Xbox, PC Engine + CD-ROM2, PS1, SNES, 360 (not visible), PS3, PS4, Wii U, a retro PC I built, and a custom supergun I made that has a Neo Geo MVS inside. The retro PC has these specs:

Pentium 4 “Northwood” 2.53GHz
    512MB DDR
    Voodoo 3 3000
    Matrox m3D (PowerVR PCX2)
    Sound Blaster Live!
    250GB HDD
    Pioneer slot-loading DVD drive
    Sony floppy drive
    Windows Me

Here's my main collection shelf.

IMG_9180.jpg

Here's my secondary collection shelf, which has my newer games and some older PC games and hardware.

IMG_9525.jpg

Here are some of my loose carts.

IMG_9680.jpg

There are at least a couple other things I want to post before the site is shut down.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
    _XBOX_ and Syclopse like this.
  4. la-li-lu-le-lo

la-li-lu-le-lo ラリルレロ

Here's a Sonic Adventure 2 poster I got the other day. It's on the wall above my PC.

IMG_0007.jpg

5. la-li-lu-le-lo

la-li-lu-le-lo ラリルレロ

I thought I'd post a few more pictures before the site closes. Hopefully someone will do a final backup, and this'll be preserved. If not, they're all on ObscureGamers as well.

Here's a better shot of my 360 sign, which you can see near my gaming shelf in the previous picture.

IMG_0164.jpg

Here's a better picture of my PC setup.

IMG_9967.jpg

Here are all of my Wind Waker items.

IMG_0266a.jpg

Here are some of my recent game purchases.

IMG_0304a.jpg

6. la-li-lu-le-lo

la-li-lu-le-lo ラリルレロ

For anyone who sees this thread in the remaining time before the site closes and wants to see more stuff from my collection, here's a link to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu1zT1VgFdbEHBelky-UUHA

Here's my most recent video:

I'm planning on posting a new video some time in the next couple of weeks.

I'm also on ObscureGamers, as la-li-lu-le-lo.

lwizardl and Arcadia like this.