Konami M2 collection complete! Ish

Discussion in 'Panasonic M2 and 3DO' started by awbacon, Jul 15, 2018.

1. awbacon

awbacon Spirited Member

Today I was finally able to boot Total Vice into standard resolution mode and play from start to finish. So that’s 5/5 M2 games for me.

I have collected six pcb’s (two Polystars / one Hell Night / three Total Vice) for the M2, and have original cds for Polystars / Total Vice / Hell Night.

I still need to find original discs for Battle Tryst / Heat of Eleven 98” / and Evil Night. I might look for a second newer revision pcb as a backup as well.

I was able to get manuals for Total Vice / Polystars / Evil Night. Still need manuals for the other two games.

Art wise I have an original art set for Polystars and Battle Tryst, partial art set for Evil Night and Total Vice, and nothing for Heat of Eleven.

I’ve found flyers for Total Vice, Evil Night, and Polystars.

That’s about it. If anyone has anything I don’t have and wants to part with it, let me know!

If anyone needs and iso’s / help with the Konami M2 platform or games, also let me know. I share 100% of what I’ve collected and hate the hoarding mentality, so if you have a board set and meet repair help, burning instructions, or files to burn, just message me!

svotib and Taijigamer2 like this.
  2. Taijigamer2

Taijigamer2 Gutsy Member

Great work. Thank you for keeping rare legacy gaming preserved.

3. gameglitcher4

gameglitcher4 Also known as Hydreigon

Amazing. Wish I could comment on all this beforehand. Someone needs to upload a Total Vice playthrough on youtube one day

Idk if emulation of this system will be possible still to this very day.

4. awbacon

awbacon Spirited Member

I will upload a playthrough shortly...probably in October. Very busy lately

My plan is to have playthroughs of all five M2 games, with some history and hardware overview videos uploaded.

Will take awhile to capture everything and set it up. Luckily I am a filmmaker so I have the equipment at least haha

5. awbacon

awbacon Spirited Member

Added the Cirrus Logic M2 Marvin prototype card to my collection this week. Should be fun to poke around and hook it up in a period 1997ish PC and see if I can make it do anything without drivers.

Now I just need a kiosk to complete my set and be able to play all M2 software. Anyone have one they want to part with :)?

6. awbacon

awbacon Spirited Member

[GALLERY=media, 2841]E00B1E04-6016-450E-B195-7AB86F93795D by awbacon posted Sep 28, 2018 at 9:07 AM[/GALLERY]

Taijigamer2 likes this.