Killer Instinct (2013 Xbox 360 beta)

Discussion in 'Unreleased Games Discussion' started by Retroyan, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Retroyan

Retroyan That one guy who digs though debug mode

So I was looking up betas for fighting games, because those are the most interesting to me because they change so much during development. I then stumbled on two videos from this channel, the one I've linked is newer, so he has 3 vids in total. I've looked and looked on more info about this build, but I cant find much of anything. Only bits and pieces about the build, because the owner responds to comments on the video. The owner has multiple builds, and has tons of more beta and other things on his channel. There's nothing about this build on TCRF or anywhere. What is this and how can we find out more info on this build of the game? Maybe we can get a dump of the build sometime in the future? Or get a hold of the owner and press him for info?

2. Borman

Borman Digital Games Curator

Not a beta, but yes, those are mine. There isn't a lot to them, and they freeze a lot. They arent on TCRF because I haven't leaked them. They also weren't cheap in the first place.

Shadha likes this.
  3. Retroyan

Retroyan That one guy who digs though debug mode

Oh geez, I didnt expect a response so fast! Do you mind if I message you and ask some more about the builds? I'm an incredibly big fan of KI and I want to know a little more about my favorite game

4. spoonrage

spoonrage Rising Member

KI on xbox one best fighting game ever, runs sweet as a nut and smooth as silk.. my only go to fighting game hahaa.. Ccccombo breaker!!