Kameo : Elements of Power - Xbox Version

Discussion in 'File Downloads - Share and Request' started by Borman, Oct 1, 2012.

1. fate6

fate6 Haha, I killed a Pumpkin!

Well played my good sir and now if you'll excuse me I need to google a few things :3

2. Meringues

Meringues <B>Site Supporter 2014</B>

Amazing! that is awesome, I had no idea of this, I know what I'm doing tonight!

I'm really excited to learn about Rent A Hero!

Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
  3. deefdelic

deefdelic Member

really cool game.. If it was really released for the original XBox instead of it's bigger brother (the 360) it would have been by all means very impressive for the XBox... I got this title when it finally got out on the 360 years later and it was one of the less technological advanced games out on the 360... I think because of all the delay and shifting from one to another console didn't work for this one... It wasn't bad.... But it was dated... The people that worked on the first Dead Space did a better job when they finally released the game after rebuilding it for the 360... Kameo deserved more.. The potential still shows today..

4. 989Nintendo898

989Nintendo898 Member

Is there any other way than FTP? My router sucks and tends to hiccup during transfer process, sometimes corrupting some of the files.

5. SILENT_Pavel

SILENT_Pavel Gutsy Member

You can try to make iso from folder with "Qwix101" tool to make bootable DVD with game on softmodded xbox original. (maybe will not work)

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
  6. 989Nintendo898

989Nintendo898 Member

I'll try. Thanks for the help.

7. SILENT_Pavel

SILENT_Pavel Gutsy Member

my screens from component cable (xbox original 480p) and HDMI capture from 360 in 720p - without compression, native resolution = clear image from source signal. Also correct me if i'm wrong, but some cut-scenes are pretty different from retail, huh (and many stuff too)? This is awesome for beta researchers, also most time game works on retail xbox without freezes and special loaders.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

p.s. i want to translate this game (xbox orig version) for more languages, anybody know where is located main fonts and text stuff? I mean addresses and file names, formats if possible. Thanks

Last edited: Jul 7, 2014